Glee New Spot Motto

germany123 posted on Oct 01, 2009 at 10:55PM
Hey everyone..okay i just joined the spot *waves* but i thought maybe the subheader could be updated?
now probably i should have some ideas already UHM but i dont *blushes* errrr maybe a quote?
any ideas? and then we could make a pick. also- do we know who made the spot or do we ask the f4 to change it?

Glee 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
Anybody remember the exact wording on how they define Glee in episode one?

I'm kind of not thinking correctly today.... I'm usually good at this.
over a year ago germany123 said…
GLEE, a new comedy for the aspiring underdog in all of us.

Find your voice. Stomp that yard. All that crap.

Dude, my bowels have better moves than you.

We're gonna win because we're different. That what makes us special.

What's a cliche? Is that a bad thing?

We're all here for the same reason. Because we wanna be good at something.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago EverybodyLies said…
By its very definition, Glee is opening yourself to joy.
do you girls know who made the spot? ill make a pick of we have enough ideas...maybe someone will claim creatorship (yeah thats a word)
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
Creatorship is so totally a word and it's an AWESOME word. It's like the awesomesquaredness of awesomewords. No clue.

I really enjoy the Find your voice. Stomp that yard. All the crap.

over a year ago claire-aka-bob said…
smile
There was a pick a while back, but nothing was done about it.

link

Although I like some of the ones you said up there a lot better, so a new pick would probably be better anyway ♥
over a year ago ladolcevita said…
yeah. the current one is kinda very bland.
over a year ago ladolcevita said…
Ooh, how 'bout: Even if you don't admit it, we all know you're secretly shipping Wemma. Or Wilma. I don't mind. Although that would be better for the Will/Emma spot, wouldn't it? Yeah, it probably would. Somebody, make me stop talking! I'm going to see Mao's Last Dancer tonight. I really don't want to, even though it's about a Melbournian. Okay, seriously, make me stop talking. I only have 11 episodes of Angel left. How cool it that?! I really liked Harm's Way, it's probably my favourite season five episode so far. What was kinda odd, was that in Conviction there was a clip from Buffy, but in a season three DVD extra, David Fury, or someone, said that since Buffy had moved to UPN, they had to mention Buffy as little as possible... This is probably better for the Angel spot rather than the Glee spot, isn't it? Then again, I shouldn't be asking you people since I started this conversation.. Anyway the point is, I think it's good that Fred has more of a main role now, (making everyone see Jasmine (which was gross, btw), and heading the science department, and being the only one to be on the same picture as angel on the DVD, and being on the second disc main menu, rather than the fourth, as she was in season three.) But then again, she was new in season three, (and she almost made me cry when I saw her in Heartthrob), and is Knox evil? No, don't tell me. Is he? NO! whatever you do, don't tell me. What does he do? NO! No. FULL STOP. I liked Gwen. Scratch that, I really liked Gwen. She shouldn't have undone her electro powers. She's nothing without them. Gwen should have become a regular. And so should Harmony. And Eve. Eve would have been so much cooler if she wasn't evil. And I really want to see one of the Senior Partners. I wish they didn't have to skewer/chop Lilah up, she was my favourite W&H employee, apart from Fred, of course. *sighs* Fred is awesome. She kinda reminds me of Quinn, but less annoying, Brunette, and extremely smart. So she doesn't remind me of Quinn. Last night it was Acafellas, which I had already seen, but watched again, because
A) It's in Hi-Def
B) It's Glee!
and finally
C) There's nothing better on at 7:30 on a Thursday.
over a year ago velvet_fox said…
^^ Ummmm......

Anyway something cheesy like "Don't stop believing" would be my suggestion for the motto. :p

Though I really LOVE "By its very definition, Glee is opening yourself to joy. "
ooooh sualey made a pick! oookay, maybe she can add some more to that then? hmmmm ill talk to her aboot it :)
over a year ago Gleeful said…
I was about to say I think it was Sualey or Spikesgirl... I also do love By it's very definition, Glee is opening yourself to joy."
"Being apart of something special makes you special, right?"
"I'm Beyonce, I ain't no Kelly Rowland"
"Who's Josh Groban? Kill yourself!!" I know that's horrible but I freaking love that line!
yepp!! we have a new pick!
link
over a year ago cheyluvz said…
That's a good idea. It is pretty bland.