Glee Any songs that you hope they sing on Glee?

Gleeful posted on Jun 04, 2009 at 09:52PM
I know this is old school but it would be cool if they did some ABBA.. or Undone (sweater song) Weezer? I'm looking forward to seeing which songs their going to sing... and itunes will be looking foward to money we spend on them!!

Glee 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tushtush said…
Something really happy. I'd like to see Hello Goodbye or Hey Jude by The Beatles. :D
over a year ago Gleeful said…
Yeah that would be cool. I love Hello Goodbye maybe they could do a beatle mix :)
over a year ago velvet_fox said…
wink
Ooooh I'd love to see them do something by Abba too! I reckon they'd do a mean version of Voulez Vous!
over a year ago Franandlar said…
cool
I Only Hope They Do Something From Phantom Of The Opera
I saw Legally Blonde the Musical it would be so cool if they did OMG you guys or there several w/ boys and girls singing. If it comes to your town and you like Glee you might like it.
over a year ago comicstrip2000 said…
laugh
"hit me baby one more time" hahahaha that would be hilarious
Yeah that would be awesome a little brit brit!
over a year ago tvmoviesparks88 said…
I would will like emma to do taylor swift "You belong with me" for will, , Rachel- "Bleeding love" by leona lewis feeling towards finn, The cast doing mammia mia, Will doing "Apologize" by one republic once he finds about his wife. That is what I hope for.
I love that Taylor Swift song.. One of my favorite musicals is Chorus Line... anything with the whole cast.... maybe it could me a competitive thing between Rach and Quinn.... that would be cool!! One singular sensation..
over a year ago nosemuffin said…
Well, since I heard that after seeing the sneak peek of the show, Billy Joel offered them any of his songs they wanted, that would be cool. Other than that, I would love to see them do some Jeff Buckley, Lover, You Should Have Come Over or Hallelujah would probably sound the best. Beatles would be great too.
over a year ago the_bunkster said…
monkey
well i know they are singing somebody to love by queen, and it sounds REALLY good, so im happy about that!!
OMG!! Good info YIPPIE, I heart Queen!! :)
over a year ago the_bunkster said…
monkey
link kinda crap quality but they sound good i think, and heres the soundtrack list of the first season...

“Can’t Fight This Feeling”
“Gold Digger”
“Take a Bow”
“Bust Your Windows” - apparently done by mercedes
“Taking Chances”
“Alone”
“Maybe This Time”
“Somebody to Love”
“Hate On Me” - apparently done by mercedes
“No Air” - apparently a duet with rachel and finn
“You Keep Me Hangin’ On”
“Keep Holding On”