Glee Wait until Fall?

inespinto posted on May 29, 2009 at 06:19PM
I'm not sure I can do it!! I might actually literally go insane waiting for Glee to come back. AAAAAnd I just watched the Fall Preview and I can't wait!!! Anyone with me?

Glee 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tushtush said…
Completely. I need it now!! Gah, how could they hook us in and then just take it away from us straight after? FOX is officially evil...
over a year ago velvet_fox said…
Oh so with you.

I just have no idea how to pass the summer..........well I do......but it's going to be so long. I like Summer, but I want to see Glee so much more.
over a year ago wittyname93 said…
heart
They probably did it so everyone would watch it when it came on. The anticipation is killlllling me.
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
big smile
It's so weird because school gets out next week, and I am SO ready for summer and do not even want to THINK about school next year, but then I'm so excited for fall because of Glee! :)
over a year ago wittyname93 said…
heart
I've been out of school for a week and a half, and I already want it to be september just so it will be on!
over a year ago inespinto said…
tongue
Well I'm working so I'm always waiting for the time to pass quickly but I sooooo want Fall to come just so I can watch again! I must've watched the promos for fall a hundred times! I'm actually kind of afraid to be this obsessed because it might not live to my expectations but what the heck
over a year ago tushtush said…
How come you're all out of school so early? :O For most schools here (England) it finishes late July and restarts on 1st September!

Can't wait 'til Autumn!!!