Glee I just want to say..

krazykray posted on May 18, 2009 at 12:32AM
I just want to say that I am SO excited for this show!! I'm a theater geek. I'm in my school show choir and plays and all that.

I think this show is going to be really good. What does everyone else think?

Glee 21 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago _lina_ said…
big smile
I'm really excited for this, too. I've gotten all my friends hooked on the preview :) I guess we'll see if it's as awesome as it looks tomorrow
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Me too =D I told myself that I was not under any circumstances going to watch more tv because I watch tooo much but I just have to tune in to this, I hope it is as good as it looks =D
over a year ago x-missmckena-x said…
im really excited im the same i was in the choir and did the plays but i also played on the sports teams, mind you none of that really makes you terribly popular or can make you relaly popular in the uk it totally depends onm your persionality, thats why i love these cheesy usa high school divides!
over a year ago yunioshi said…
IT WAS GREAT! i loved it! i got 5 of my friends to watch the previews, and then got them together to watch it, we all loved it! can't wait till it starts in the fall!
over a year ago velvet_fox said…
heart
I was a little wary of this going into it, as I dreaded some kind of HSM type thing and I HATE HSM. However I wanted to try it out because I love musicals and can't keep away from anything related to them and I'm so glad I did as I really adored this Pilot!!

I'm not overly keen on the sterotypical US high school thing, but I can get past the annoying characters like Puck and so on, because the glee kids are great and the teachers are damn hilarious.
I loved it.
"You think this is hard try living with Hepatitis!"
LMAO.

I kind of love Rachel a little bit.....well maybe a lot. :p
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
Absolutely loved it! Finn is the Troy Bolten (Bolton? Boltan?) of Glee, and he is millions times cooler than lame-o Troy! I was also a little timid to watch it because I don't like HSM too much, but I loved it loved it loved it and can't wait for the fall!
I love Kurt and Finn the best :)
over a year ago tushtush said…
I agree. It could so easily have besome like a copy of HSM (like an English attempt of it called Britannia High which got cancelled after, like, a day because it was so crap), but the pilot was brilliant! i really hope they keep it up! :D
laugh
LOL Oh I second that Britannia High was an utter pile of crap, it was a HSM wannabe and awful. We Brits fail at making TV. :P
over a year ago Gilmoregirlxoxo said…
The first episode is free on itunes!!!!
over a year ago Gleeful said…
heart
I know!! I'm trying to get as many people to watch. Alll the best shows seemed to get cxl! They were smart having it after Idol!
over a year ago krazykray said…
Oh, don't get me wrong. I play lacrosse and do performing arts.
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
smile
thanks to tushtush I just became a fan, she left a little clip in a forum and had to check it out and loved it...:)
over a year ago wittyname93 said…
heart
I keep watching it over and over. My dad says if I don't stop singing Don't Stop Belivin he was going to put a muzzle on me
laugh
LOL WN I can't stop singing it too! XD
big smile
ineedcoffee, I see you fell into my trap! Bet you're glad you did though, right? :D
over a year ago germany123 said…
laugh
ha h aha sualey got me here..its surprisingly cheesy but i liked it
I really think it's impossible not to like it. It's all infectious and happy. :D
Just to notify people: I'm pretty sure there's a troll on this spot, rating everything 1 or 2 stars. :(
hmmm
Seriously!?

Why do people do that sort of thing it's just sad.
Yeah, not everything, but I've seen it on some of the videos and links. :/
People can be so annoying... Arrgh!
over a year ago farmergirl009 said…
I think this show kicks A**. Love it!!