Glee Couples

Savannah_black posted on Dec 12, 2012 at 07:35PM
Pick your favorite top 3 Couples feel free to mix it up a bit from out of the ordinary pairings or cross over couples. here are mine.

1.Britney and Santanna
2. Emma and Will
3. Santanna and Emily (pretty little lairs)
your turn

Glee 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago famelover23 said…
Oh gosh... Ok well one of them is kinda weird so...

1. Finchel
2.Brittana
3. Sebastian and Rachel (I realize this is possibly one of the strangest pairings but oh well)
over a year ago Clara_Valentina said…
That's really hard! I have a lot and usually the 2nd and 3rd places are changing all the time, but right now I think they're:

1. Klaine
2. Sebtana
3. Ryley
over a year ago belledjac said…
1. Qulaine
2. Hummelberry
3. Brittana
over a year ago Savannah_black said…
smile
I like arty and Tina and Quinn and Sam , Rachel and Brody
over a year ago Nicky23 said…
heart
1. Klaine
2. Brittana
3. Fabrevans
But my third change's often :)
over a year ago sugar332 said…
1. Fuinn
2. Sugartie
3. Fabrevans
over a year ago sheerika said…
1. Tike
2. Brittana
3. Puck and Finn (Pinn or F ...) LOL
cool
What would you like to see happen in the show with your favorite couples
over a year ago Sweetest66 said…
1. Klaine - in the near future, i just want them to get back together in an epic romantic way. In the bigger picture i want them to get married and adopt a buch of kids and live happily ever after!!!
2. Brittana - they're endgame too, so they have to get back together and i think they're kind of couple who'll just travel around the world together (don't know why they give me this impression)
3. Quick - they have to get their head straight and just be together!!!
over a year ago jacquelinegv said…
1. Seblaine
2. Fabrevans
3. Quartie

I also like Ryley, Quick and Tike
over a year ago famelover23 said…
1. Finchel- I would like to see an epic reunion and have them get married and live in New York.
2.Brittana- Pretty much same as finchel
3. Smytheberry- Oh gosh... Ok well if finchel doesn't work then I'd like these two to meet in some bar or something in New York and gradually become closer until they admit their feelins for one another.
smile
I would really like to see Brittana get back together and see what there daily lives together would be like .
I would like to see Rachel and Body get a new Start in New York and get married possibly .

Of course Klaine I would love them to get back together and just have a new Start and get married :)
over a year ago Clara_Valentina said…
heart
1. Klaine: they're my Glee OTP, I was really devastaded when they broke up :'( and all I whish is they coming back together...
2. Sebtana: I know, it's weird, I don't know why I ship them, I just do! (actually I was wondering if I should post Brittana instane but I was in mood to post them), I whish they could happen just for once (because of Brittana) and that's all...
3. Ryley: they're not a couple yet, and I know they're not ending together but I just want to see them in two or three episodes or one at least...

@famelover23 don't worry, I ship Sebtana but I do love Brittana as much as you love Finchel, that's why I understand how hard is ship two couples with the same person... it happens... and your idea of them is great, I think Smytheberry could work as well :)
I think it's good to be original and maybe see people together that others might not
over a year ago belledjac said…
laugh
1.Quinn and Blaine I have no idear how I want these 2 to get together couse its not going to happen but I just wish they were a couple :)
2. Rachel and Kurt I want them to relise in NY all they have is each other and their personality's and dreams r alike.
3. When Brittany leaves Mckenley high she should do back to Santana not get married to Sam :(