Glee Santana`s next best outfit

sheerika posted on Dec 02, 2012 at 02:30AM
Out of many contenders it came down to 12 and everyday one will get eliminated until we find out who is SANTANA`S NEXT BEST OUTFIT ... Stay tuned and vote everyday for the worst outfit, second by second, hour by hour and day by day we will found out. Every time a outfit gets out I will make a picture for it. Thanks xx

RULES :)
1. Vote everyday
2. When you reply on this forum reply with a kiss icon
3. Ask me for further info
Out of many contenders it came down to 12 and everyday one will get eliminated until we find out who
last edited on Dec 02, 2012 at 02:35AM

Glee 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sheerika said…
kiss
So vote everyday to figure out SANTANA`S NEXT BEST OUTFIT !!
kiss
Today`s voting will be a bit longer beacuse I started it today
Here is the poll : link
Who do u want to win, WRITE BELOW
I will now introduce the contenders
last edited over a year ago
kiss
1. Keysha outfit
I was worn when my home girl Santana was drunk and get this I am AWESOME and I hope to win. Thanks dudes and dudets
1. Keysha outfit
I was worn when my home girl Santana was drunk and get this I am AWESOME and I hope
kiss
2. Dakota outfit
I was worn in Cell block Tango and Santana was kinda lead, not trying to brag but I am a fiery little girl. Thanks honneys

OUT !!
2. Dakota outfit
I was worn in Cell block Tango and Santana was kinda lead, not trying to brag but I
kiss
3. Santania outfit
I am worn like all the time, Santana insulted many wearing only an only me, so save me. Thanks humans
3. Santania outfit
I am worn like all the time, Santana insulted many wearing only an only me, so sa
kiss
4. Keira outfit
I was worn while singing trouty mouth to Sam man I miss Sam, he was so cute anyways vote fore me to win. Thanks public

4. Keira outfit
I was worn while singing trouty mouth to Sam man I miss Sam, he was so cute anyways
kiss
5. Meredith outfit
I was worn god knows when, but I don`t care because I am so hot don`t you think, especially me hat. Thanks commeners

OUT !!
5. Meredith outfit
I was worn god knows when, but I don`t care because I am so hot don`t you think,
kiss
6. Annika outfit
I was worn while talking to new directions about how much I love Brittany, and I am so old but pretty. Thanks everyone
6. Annika outfit
I was worn while talking to new directions about how much I love Brittany, and I am
kiss
7. Amelia outfit
I was worn in rumor has it someone like you, and yes I slapped that Finn Hudson as well. Thanks, I guess
7.  Amelia outfit
I was worn in rumor has it someone like you, and yes I slapped that Finn Hudson as
kiss
8. Clarissa outfit
I was worn in Landslide, when I sung to Brittany I know I am so special to Brittany, so its you choice. Thanks folks
8. Clarissa outfit
I was worn in Landslide, when I sung to Brittany I know I am so special to Britta
kiss
9. Henrietta outfit
I was worn in La isa bonita and I dearly love Santana and you know she loves me to. Thanks Olla
9. Henrietta outfit
I was worn in La isa bonita and I dearly love Santana and you know she loves me
kiss
10. Gwendoline outfit
I was worn in Me against the music when I sung with Brittanys awesome clothes Kate, oh sorry. Thanks crowd
10. Gwendoline outfit
I was worn in Me against the music when I sung with Brittanys awesome clothes
kiss
11. Lillith outfit
I worn worn, wait I need no introduction everyone knows me I am so stunning to your eyes. Thanks guys
11. Lillith outfit
I worn worn, wait I need no introduction everyone knows me I am so stunning to yo
kiss
12. Elle outfit
I vas vorn in How Vill I know, I am very vecial coo Santana Beby so vote for me please. Thanks Veople
12. Elle outfit
I vas vorn in How Vill I know, I am very vecial coo Santana Beby so vote for me plea
kiss
Remember everyday vote for the least best. When Santana is done we will move on to the next character
kiss
Everyone introducing Santana Lopez
Everyone vote on the clothes not the attitude
Everyone introducing Santana Lopez
Everyone vote on the clothes not the attitude
Bye bye Dakota outfit you are out
Bye bye Dakota outfit you are out