Glee ღ Random question(s) for you Gleeks ღ

Vampsessed posted on Nov 27, 2012 at 06:42PM
Just something to balance the love and the hate we share for the characters of the show!

1) What are your least favorite performances done by your favorite characters?

2) Also, what are your most favorite performance from your least favorite characters?

3) Who do you think is the best developed character? Someone who isn't overexposed or ignored, gets the right amount of storylines and songs, and has come a long way from their first appearance?

4) If you could have ten minutes alone with Ryan Murphy, or any writers, what would you tell them? (Only five things) And whatever you said, they would do on the show.

5) Choose your favorite/least character and give them the ending you will like to see for them.

6) Which one of these crazy pair-ups would be the best couple? Rachel & Blaine, Artie & Mercedes, Finn & Brittany, Santana & Mike, Puck & Tina, Quinn & Kurt. (Or add your own Ideas.)
Just something to balance the love and the hate we share for the characters of the show!

1) What a
last edited on Dec 07, 2012 at 08:10PM

Glee 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago famelover23 said…
1. My least favorite performance done by my favorite character would have to be My Headband although I found it hilarious if i have to pick a least favorite Rachel performance it would be that.

2. My favorite performance by my least favorite character is everytime because although I don't particularly like Marley that song was pretty good.
over a year ago mikfan9 said…
smile
1. Rachel: My least favorite performance by her is "The Climb". This was so annoying because I was really looking forward to Rachel singing a Miley Cyrus song! Lol... I just wish that she would've been able to sing the song later on!

2. Marley: My favorite performance by Marley is Some Nights. I know this might seem like I'm "cheating" because this isn't a solo but I actually like the way Marley's voice sounds in this song.
over a year ago Nicky23 said…
smile
1) My least favorite performace done by Blaine would probably be "It's Not Right But It's Okay" but I still love the song so much.

2) My favorite performance by Unique/Wade would be "Womanizer" I kinda found it catchy and his voice wasnt too bad in it
over a year ago Clara_Valentina said…
heart
1) My least favorite perfomance from Artie is probably "The Safety Dance" but I still love it!!

2) My least favorite character is Kitty (but she just have one solo) and Rachel, so I'd say Gives You Hell because I don't like her, but I really, really love this song so much!
over a year ago sheerika said…
1) My least favorite performance from Finn is Smile I know Rachel sung as well but I just hated Smile.

2) I hate Marley but in Womenizer she actually sounded okay
over a year ago hdd said…
1)My least favorite performance from my favorite characters is : kurt in "big girls don't cry" i don't hate the song , but i can't find a kurt song that i dislike and this is as close as i can get to it .

2)favorite performance from my least favorite characters : blaine in "somewhere only we know"
3. I think Quinn is the most developed and has come a long way.

4. If Ryan murphy would do any five things i said he would, make finchel get back together, have Kurt get into NYADA, fabrevans would also be together, Brittany would graduate and they wouldn't have done gangnam style at sectionals.

5. The ending I would pick for my least favorite character Marley is she would get into a really nice college and her mom would get famous for fashion designing since she makes Marley's clothes.

For my favorite character Rachel she would become a successful broadway star and start a family with Finn in New York.
last edited over a year ago
heart
3) Of course is Quinn, you can see her in first season and now, she has really grow up!!

4) If I could make Ryan make 5 things would be:
* Rachel gets less screentime and more for Tina
* Lindsay comeback to the serie
* Klaine never break up (again)
* Marley and Ryder endgame
* Artie and Joe getting a girlfriend

5) I have three favorites characters and two last, so I'll post all of them if is okay...
favorites:
* Artie: becomed in a great filmaker, get a good girfriend, well-known reviewer, and whatever which is good!!
* Mike: gets his own show in Brodaway or be a great and popular dancer, married with Tina, and with her parent's support
* Blaine: married with Kurt and be a singer or something like that
least favorites:
* Rachel: become in the greatest star on Brodway, friend with Cassandra and her old mates, comeback with Jesse
* Kitty: honestly, idk, maybe be an actress? get a boy who loves her and which she loves
over a year ago mikfan9 said…
3. Definitely Quinn... She has grown up a lot since season 1 and I have grown to like her so much! I just wish she did have a little more screen time.

4. 5 things:
*Finchel gets back together in a very dramatic and emotional reunion.
*Quick becomes endgame.
*Marley decides to transfer schools because she got into a specialized performing arts high school (full scholarship) in California.
*Tina sings lead for the majority of the group numbers this season.
*Sebastian becomes a main character.

5. Favorites:
*Rachel- She becomes a successful Broadway star with a number of Tony awards and is living the rich and luxury life with Finn and their 3 kids.

Least Favorite:
*Marley- She pursues a life in California as a singer/actress. :)
over a year ago quinn_santana said…
heart
1) my least perfomance by Quinn is It's a man's man's world

2) my favorite perfomance by (I don't have a leas favorite character) Rachel is Jar Of hearts

3) Def Quinn, I think I don't need tell you why

4) my 5 things are:
* Quinn comeback as a main character again
* Tina, Quinn and Marley gets more solos
* Quinn and Puck happen
* Brody get out of the serie
* Give a chance to be on there to the former members from The Glee Project (like Ali, Nellie, Aylin, Marissa and Cameron!!)

5) from my two favorites
*Quinn: be the best of her class, date with a nice guy (or Puck) and appearing in the rest of the seasons
*Santana: fight for the equallity marriage and once she get it, then marry with Brittany and be a cool singer in NY
from my least
*Rachel: basically all of you said before, be the greatest star with many Tony awards and married with Finn because that's the only way I like her, behing with him :)
over a year ago adamallthetime said…
3) Kurt he definitely has come a long way since his first appearance, although he should hv had more songs.

5) Kurt, my all time favorite: want him to be happy most of all and for that he was to be with Blaine and his friends around.
6) Artie and Mercedes definitely!!... besides of them if I could pick another one I'd say Sebastian/Santana and Finn or Sam/Marley
6. I would have to say Puck and Tina because I think that would be absolutely hilarious!