Glee Predictions

SarahCorine posted on Nov 09, 2012 at 10:11PM
What are your predictions that will happen in the next episode or farther out in the season? What will happen with the couples that broke up? What will happen to the couples that have yet to happen? Will they happen? What songs do you think would be good and sung by who? Basically, what do you think will happen? It can be predictions or what you want to happen.

Here's my predictions

Marley and Ryder will get together during the play, though she'll still have a crush on Jake. Jake likes Marley so his bad boy attitude will come back and he won't like Ryder. Kitty won't like this, so of course she'll be mean to Marley and try to steal Ryder away from her, just to make her miserable. In the end, I think Marley and Jake will end up together in this season or at least hint at starting a relationship in season 5.

I think Finn will find enjoyment in teaching Glee club. He'll most likely continue to help them when Will comes back, while working at the tire shop. He'll stay single because he misses Rachel, and just wants to focus on other things instead of having a girlfriend. I'd like to see him become a stronger character in this season.

Brody will most likely try to be with Rachel. Though she likes him, she thinks about Finn and wonders what he's doing. Though they don't talk at all. I hope Brody and Rachel just stays good friends for now.

Kurt also misses Blaine and finally talks to him. They talk everything over and get back together. Blaine promises Kurt he'll never cheat again and everything is good again.

Santana and Brittany miss each other, but I don't really have a prediction for them. I'm good with whatever they do.

Glee No replies