Glee Discussion: 2nd Britney Tribute

timo_superstar posted on May 28, 2012 at 11:01AM
Following Fox's announcement that Britney Spears and Demi Lovato would judge "X Factor" starting in the fall, it was released that another of the network's shows, "Glee," would have a Britney tribute in its upcoming fourth season. That's network synergy at its finest, folks.

Britney Spears, Demi Lovato to Judge 'X Factor'

With "Glee" moved to Thursdays next season, it will follow "X Factor," meaning that the Britney tribute, which EW.com reports will be the second episode of the season, will air right after the star takes the stage as a judge.

The network didn't let the fact that "Glee" already had a Britney tribute stop this from going forward, as this episode will reportedly be very different from the Britney tribute that aired at the beginning of season two. That episode, one of "Glee's" highest-rated, focused on Brittany S. Pierce (Heather Morris) and her hallucinations about the famous pop star. Spears had a cameo the last time around, but so far, it looks like she won't be returning for part two.

It has also been announced that they will be using 8 Britney songs for the episode... Which songs do you want these to be? Who do you want to sing them? Which outifts should New Direction wear?

LET'S DISCUSS, GLEEKS!
[i]Following Fox's announcement that Britney Spears and Demi Lovato would judge "X Factor" starting i

Glee 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago timo_superstar said…
heart
Rachel should sing Everytime. It could be about her missing Finn.
She should be in a bathtub too like Britney in the video and maybe wear an oversized shirt too.
Rachel should sing Everytime. It could be about her missing Finn.
She should be in a bathtub too lik
laugh
Sometimes could be Sugar's first solo!
It's quite easy to sing and I don't mind her ruining this song since it's not my favorite!
worried
No love for Brit?