Glee Am I the only one who still likes Finn?

furtyliciousfan posted on Mar 16, 2012 at 12:40PM
Like anyother Glee character,he's had his fair share of mishaps and mistakes but the majority in the fandom seem to take it to the extreme and Finn gets the most hate (or shall I say only hate) out of any character no matter what he does. Each season, he seems to be only getting better and better for me in his character development and acting. But am I the only one who still actually likes Finn? Whatever "douche" moment he's had, he later makes up for with his actions. I'm the opposite of everybody else also when it comes to Finn and Rachel.
I'm actually starting to find Rachel annoying even though in the beginning when Glee started to premiere, I actually liked her. It's the fact that fans like victimize her when it comes to her relationship with Finn and the fact even though shes had a lot of growing up to do just as Finn has, everybody's willing to accept it and she's still a favorite character. Such double standard and that's why I can't stand the Glee fandom sometimes. People seem to forget that shes made her fair share of mistakes and had her own selfish moments in her relationship with Finn. I must admit that I'm not Lea Michele's biggest fan either. Out all of the Glee girls (Ashley Fink included) and anybody out of the cast/crew, its just her that annoys me. She may have gotten better with the way she treats her fans and is closer with the Glee cast and all, but the attitude is still there (the "better than everybody" poses and attitude especially on the red carpet).

Another thing I don't get is why everybody loves to pair Rachel with more people (i.e. with Quinn, with Puck, with Sam, with Kurt even) but they don't like to give Finn more options as well. I like seeing Finn have relationships and even just close friendships with other characters on the show other than just with Rachel. Glee writers somehow only love to focus on Rachel's relationships with everyone, but we only ever see Finn hang out with Rachel. What happened to his scenes with his buddy Puck? And why is such a crime if he talks to other Glee girls as friends?
last edited on Mar 16, 2012 at 12:49PM

Glee No replies