Gilmore Girls Season 7 episodes

pascus posted on Feb 20, 2007 at 08:43PM
Hello all, I have finally caught up with Gilmore Girls after renting all the seasons. but now I am still trying to catch up with season 7 and so far I have seen episode 1 & 2. I haven't been able to see episode 3 and more. Do someone know where I can stream this episode online? a link that work? I am now recording the new episodes but still need to catch up and trust me it's hard not to watch them ahead of time.... Hope you can help. thanks.

Gilmore Girls 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pirateroro said…
Im uploading random episodes of season 7 as i find them so i can probably add all the ones you are missing :)
over a year ago spangle said…
Hello - I'm desperate to see season 7 from episode 12 up to most current. I can't download where I'm watching - can anyone post the eps?
over a year ago kessy said…
Me, too!!! But most of the links that come from YouTube don't work for me..! Where can I find a place to download them?
over a year ago rvais4lovers said…
I'm also looking for a couple episodes that I've missed. I want to see episode 14 (Farewell, My Pet) and episode 18 (Hay Bale Maze). Can anyone upload these to the site or tell me where I can find them??
over a year ago panaricanchick said…
parts of episode 18 are up and then you can got to the other website listed on the forum about episode 18 and download the missing parts from there. also episode 19 is up under: link (cut&paste link). i would post it but you never know when the links on youtube are gonna get deleted. :)
over a year ago pinay23 said…
hey i missed episode 20 Lorelai? Lorelai? it would be greatly appreciated if someone could post it or send me a link to where i could watch it that would be fabulous! thanks
over a year ago XpsychotickissX said…
i need to see episode 2, anyone know where i can find it?