Gilmore Girls ^, >, V game

swimchick posted on Jan 26, 2010 at 08:47PM
Okay we have this over on the Glee spot and it's really fun. Basically you put down three pieces of information. ^answers the question above you that the last person asked, >is something you're thinking or doing right now, pretty much anything random that's on your mind, V asks a question to the person below you. Maybe if people start to play we can liven up this spot a bit!

I'll start:
>I'm hoping people will start to play this game with me!
V Who is your favorite character on Gilmore Girls?

Gilmore Girls 55 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-55 of 55

over a year ago leytonfaan_18 said…
^Peyton Sawyer, Haley James Scott, Robin Scherbatsky, Rachel Geller, Temperance Brennan.
< Figuring out tumblr :P
v Top 5 Males?
over a year ago rorymariano said…
^ Jess Mariano, Seeley Booth, Nathan Scott, Jack Hodgins, Ross Geller. {That's subject to change :P}
< Wodering if you meant to put Rachel Geller instead of Rachel Green, lol. And about to get on tumblr.
v Top 5 Websites (including fanpop)?
over a year ago leytonfaan_18 said…
^ Youtube, Fanpop, Hotmail, Tumblr (i've only had it like an hour lol) and youmeatsix.com
< LMAO. Yes, yes I did. Fail well, kinda. She's probably a Geller now :P
v Top 5 Lorelai moments?
over a year ago ngott said…
^'The Pizza From last Tuesday', Rory's dress attacking her, Bringing up how she hates former pres Bush, Whacking Luke with a spatula saying they are not having a fight, but only a small spat, Knocking over the globe in Max's classroom during the parent teacher night.
>Seeing a pencil on my desk...it's dull
V The most Clumsy Character?
over a year ago othpop6668 said…
^ Sookie! although she did lose some of her clumsiness as the show went on :)
> Singing along to Sky by Joshua Radin & Ingrid Michaelson :)
V Top 5 luke moments?