Ghost Whisperer * I Found Every Episode Of Season 2 Online *

ste3344 posted on Aug 02, 2007 at 02:59AM
i found every episode of season 2 online which is great because i live in the uk and i can watch it. It also has season one

its on link

i hope you can get props for finding this (hint , hint)

last edited on Aug 02, 2007 at 03:09AM

Ghost Whisperer 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago yodedp27 said…
Well, every episode of season 2 is there, that is true. Unfortunately, every link is a dead link and the content has been pulled. But I'll give you a prop anyway, for a good, well intentioned effort!
over a year ago ste3344 said…
nope they fixed it
over a year ago ranzuni said…
hey, I found links to all of season 1 and 2 episodes on a website called www.tudou.com It's a chinese website so its a bit difficult to navigate if you can't read chinese(all the videos are in english with chinese subs). However, here I have a link to the user with the episodes:
link

Now once you go to the site, you will see lots of links to the videos and each episode is split into two parts, part A and B. The names of the episodes are in chinese but are numbered. To tell the difference between season 1 and 2 - they are in order, season 1 first (22 episodes)and then after that is the season 2 episodes. OR you can try and read the chinese:

Ghost.Whisperer-鬼语者.第一季.07A

This part "一" of the chinese means that it is season 1.
For season 2, the character is "二".

Ghost.Whisperer-鬼语者.第二季.01A - therefore this is season 2 episode 1 part A.

I hope that this helps. I am from Hong Kong and so far this site has been working fine and they don't control the copyrighted videos on this site. I am not sure how it would work in the US or UK but please let me know if it works for you! =)