Ghost Whisperer season 4 official disscussion... omg CONTAINS SPOILERS

ghosty_girl posted on Oct 04, 2008 at 12:51PM
im so upset that rick left, (at least he didn't die). i dont really like the new opening. i really like eli, and im so happy hes a reg. they dropped a hint that jims is going to die. they introduced the arsonist, Chistian, (i think hes going to escape and set more fires, then kill jim in threshold)and so on. this forum is to write your thoughts, ideas, feelings, ect. and spoilers about season 4, until the end of the season. feel free to write down anything you want about ghost whisperer. i am going to write my reviews at the end of every show here, so stay tuned if u want.
last edited on Oct 17, 2008 at 10:17PM

Ghost Whisperer 39 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago etteloc said…
The first episode did not compare to the season finale. That cliffhanger is still hanging and there are too many loose ends and plot holes. But I will keep watching. :)
over a year ago emily_DH_fan47 said…
firestarter was awsome
over a year ago ghosty_girl said…
My review for BIG CHILLS: (4x02)
it wasnt THAT bad. i would say on scale of 1-5, i would give it a 3. why? because through most of the episode, it seamed to change a lot. heres how i saw it: lucas, baby talk, other ghost, baby talk, lucas, more baby talk, other ghost, and so on. in the past few seasons, (3-4)it seems to change during the episodes. its nice, its different, but it can be annoying at times. oh well. anyways, liked all of the jelinda moments in the episode, exept when they were talking about sex and her cycle, *DISTURBED MUCH* i liked the scenes with eli and melinda. i really like eli. i hope that he'll stay on the show for the rest of the season, (IF ITS ON FOR THAT LONG GRRR REMEMBER THE ONES WHO WILL STOP WATCHING, YOUR NOT A LOYAL FAN!) finally, i liked it how they brought old fellow students from mel's high school. at first, they looked at her as a freak, then they began to exept her thats the thing that i loved the most for this episode.
well, thats it, please stay tuned for my next review and please comment!
gg
and im sorry if i accused the ones who are going to stop watching. im just soo upset that people are going to stop watching the show just because one character is getting killed. well, it is david's (jim) descision, not the writers. what would you prefer? him divorcing mel, just leave without divorcing, or him dying? take your pick. besides, hes leaving her pregnant. thats one thing to look up to.
GOOD REVIEW, AND I AGREE
4x03 summary- Ned, Eli and Melinda are checking out Virtual Life on Melinda's computer when a ghost that looks like an avatar on the game flies out of her computer, unable to control himself, knocking over antiques and breaking glass. They follow him to try and find out where he was heading. Later, Melinda goes on Virtual Life and her avatar and the ghost's get in a physical fight, Melinda finding that she has many good moves on the game, while she tries to convince the ghost to head to the light. Their investigation leads them to a young woman named Alise and Ned meets her on Virtual Life to play DDR and research more about the ghost. They then learn that a man is luring young girls using Virtual Life.
4x04 - Melinda and Jim go on a cruise on an old ship that is about to be scrapped. When they get there, they meet a young newlywed couple, Rich and Julia, and Melinda realizes a ghost has attached itself to Rich. Melinda also realizes the ship is full of ghosts that are having fun and partying. Melinda figures out that Rich's ghost is a succubus, which is a female demon who sucks the life out of men so she'll have a partner in the afterlife, or some kind of siren, luring 'sailors' to their death.
G.W. Season 4 Episode 5: "Bloodline" - Melinda investigates the death of a high school athlete whose ghost is following around a family that is not her own. A young woman passes out at a tennis club and Ned is there dialing 911. She dies and her ghost tries to convince Melinda not to tell a secret about her parentage that she had been keeping because it would hurt her mother to know the truth. When Melinda decides to tell her mother, the girl is shocked to find out her mother already knew the truth. Melinda feels nauseous and dizzy and thinks she is pregnant but is disappointed when she and Jim go to the doctor.

Airing On: Friday, October 31, 2008 On CBS

G.W. Season 4 Episode 6: "Imaginary Friends and Enemies" - A little girl named Natalie is haunted by a ghost and her mother Tricia calls it her imaginary friend. The ghost is making trouble on Tricia's wedding day. Melinda learns from Tricia's mother that Tricia had an imaginary friend growing up. Melinda realizes they are one and the same. The ghost, named Owen, helps Tricia remember what is important to her.

Airing On: Friday, November 7, 2008 On CBS

G.W. Season 4 Episode 7: "Threshold" - Melinda talks to a ghost that says she thinks she helped kill Melinda's husband. Jim begins to see how things work from the other side.

Airing On: Friday, November 14, 2008 On CBS

G.W. Season 4 Episode 8: "Heart & Soul"
Melinda is drawn to a man who is suffering from amnesia and she enthusiastically tries to help him regain his memory.
last edited over a year ago
G.W. Season 4 Episode 9: "Pieces Of You" - A mystery involving a wishing well uncovers information about the decades-old disappearance of a little girl, now haunting Sam...

Airing On: Friday, November 28, 2008 On CBS

G.W. Season 4 Episode 10: "Ball and Chain" - Coming Soon...

G.W. Season 4 Episode 11: "Life On The Line" - A 14-year-old ghost wants to get his divorced parents and estranged brother back together so they will finally discuss the real reason for his death...

Airing On: Friday, December 12, 2008 On CBS

GW 4x12
[NICOLE "NIKKI" PRICE]
Late 20s - early 30s, gorgeous, sweet, and genuinely likeable. Her self-deprecating humor can disarm most situations, but lately, her usually sunny disposition and big heart have both been hammered by a very rocky love life with a man she's loved since college, but has turned out to be unreliable in the worst possible way. While she always wants to believe in a person's better nature, lately she's been forced into the unfamiliar role of skeptic where romance is concerned.sptv050769..GUEST STAR, RECURRING ROLE

[FRANK WHITTAKER] This blood-speckled ghost in his 40s (charactery) has been trapped in the back of a rental truck for three years. An unwelcome third wheel, he tags along on Melinda and Sam's road trip. He's happy to move into the light -- but only after Melinda performs a long-overdue favor for him...GUEST STAR

[MYRA] A bit of a character, this 70-something ghost is haunting a storage facility. She's beside herself because her sister forgot to bury her with her beloved gold brooch -- a task she delegates to Melinda...CO STAR, Please Submit All Ethnicities

[WOMAN #2/DRINA] The Burly Guy's deceased girlfriend, this attractive Spanish speaking woman tells Melinda to repeat a message in Spanish -- but she's actually grossly insulting the Burly Guy's present girlfriend...CO STAR, Latina

[WOMAN #1] This attractive, Spanish speaking Latina woman is having a quiet drink with the Burly Guy, her boyfriend, when Melinda unwittingly starts a brawl by repeating an insult from the Burly Guy's dead, jealous girlfriend...CO STAR, Latina

[LOGAN] Ned's teenage friend, he hears of Ned's housesitting gig and shows up at Melinda's house with a bunch of kids in tow, ready to booze it up and party down...CO STAR, Please Submit All Ethnicities

[RENTAL AGENT] This male rental agent,late 20's early 30's, finishes the paper work for Sam and Melinda's rental truck...CO STAR, Please Submit All Ethnicities

[POLICE OFFICER] This male police officer, late 30's, who is taking part in a big bust of a local club, tells Delia she'll have to come to headquarters to get any news of her son...CO STAR

[CHERYL] late 20's early 30's, This is the old roommate of Nicole "Nikki" Price. Sam convinces her to give him a forwarding number for her, so he contact her. Cheryl is drop dead gorgeous, to make Melinda very jealous Sam is talking to her. CO STAR
my review for 4x03 (Ghost in the Machine)
awsome episode!! i really enjoyed it. especially when melinda was in the video game. i liked how they changed the ghost's personality completely, and leaned the predetor on cal. i dont have that much to say about mel and the gang, exept for eli... he needs to keep his mouth shut!!!
finally, i feel like ther wasnt a lot of scenes with mel tonight. hmmm
stay tuned for more spoilers and reviews!! your replies mean the world to me.
gg
wow thanks 4 the spoilers!!
STORY LINE (4x13)
When Nikki pays a prolonged visit, Melinda fears that Sam will never reconnect with his true nature. Meanwhile, Melinda discovers a mysterious and vengeful contingent of ghosts at a local lake, where a financially distressed mortician had been secretly dumping bodies scheduled for cremation...

[EDWIN HATHAWAY]
This pale, 50 year old ghost looks ghastly, considering that he died a normal death and was supposedly cremated. Edwin and a huge coterie of other ghosts are congregated in a local lake, where they were dumped by a financially troubled mortician. Bent on a mission of vengeance against the mortician, Edwin and his fellow spirits are holding back from the light. But a moving memorial ceremony convinces Edwin that no shame has attached to his circumstances. Inspired by his family's love, he's finally able to move on to his reward...GUEST STAR

[CARL DARIEN]
This old, frail, obviously dying man in his 60s has a guilty secret on his conscience. The mortician at a funeral home that had been in his family for generations, Carl fell on hard times and began dumping bodies scheduled for cremation in the local lake. Now, convinced by Melinda that he will be able to move into the light, he dies in peace -- only to find himself beleaguered by a gang of angry ghosts out for vengeance. But later, Carl embraces a chance to make reparation for his past, and gain redemption in the process...GUEST STAR

[PAULINE HATHAWAY]
Edwin's daughter (18-22 years old), this lively college coed is out swimming in the lake when she feels a terrifying ghostly presence pulling at her. Later, Pauline learns that her father's body, supposedly cremated, was actually dumped in the lake by a local mortician. After the initial shock, however, Pauline is ready to forgive, forget and move on -- an attitude that inspires her angry father's spirit to do likewise...GUEST STAR

[MARLENE HATHAWAY]
Edwin's widow, late 40's to 50, she still feels guilty for asking her daughter, Pauline, to identify Edwin's body when he had a stroke without any i.d. on him. Later, Marlene speaks eloquently at a belated memorial service, and her healing words help the troubled lake spirits, including Edwin, let go of their anger and move into the light sptv050769...GUEST STAR

[MRS. DARIEN]
This grave but warm woman, 60, welcomes Melinda, who has come to visit her dying husband, Carl. She's grateful to Melinda for easing Carl's passing...CO STAR

[BOYFRIEND]
Pauline's boyfriend (20-22 years old), this college student tries to calm the horrified Pauline, who has just had an eerie experience while swimming in the lake...CO STAR

[FEMALE COED AND COED #2]
Pauline's college friends (18-22 years old), these girls are also disturbed by the creepy turn their lake outing takes...CO STAR, Please Submit All Ethnicities

over a year ago kitty101 said…
hes DEAD all i got to say and im positive
my review for 4x04 save our souls:
i like it very much it was diffrent than our usual grandview set. a ghost ship. wow. i liked the story line a lot. at the end of the episode when mel thought that shes pregnant, im sorry to say that shes not. its sad.
luv,
gg
MORE NEWS ON THRESHOLD:
"Threshold" - While coping with dramatic changes in her personal life, Melinda struggles in helping a desperate teenage ghost because she no longer feels that her gift of talking to the dead is helpful, on GHOST WHISPERER, Friday, Nov. 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Melinda Gordon............... Jennifer Love Hewitt
Jim Clancy................................. David Conrad
Delia Banks.......................... Camryn Manheim
Eli James.................................. Jamie Kennedy
Ned Banks.......................... Christoph Sanders

GUEST CAST:
Dan Clancy................................. Rodney Scott
Faith Clancy............................. Joanna Cassidy
Tim Flaherty.................................. Tom Wilson
Jean the Nurse.................. Wendy Worthington
Caitlin Mahoney (AKA Ghost)............................. Alexa Nikolas
Dead Patient........................... Howard Mungo
Detective Carl Neely................... Kurt Caceres
Sam......................................­. Kenneth Mitchell
Young Faith.............................. Trisha Lafache
Jim's Father................................. John Hayden
my review on 4x05 (bloodline)
i was sad when they were at the hospital and found out that mels not pregant, (but she was). i cried when diana died. it was a really sad episode. i felt bad for Olivia, (aka Diana)that she is now torn between two mothers who want her. i wonder how it all works out!!!
my review on 4x06 (imaginary friends and enemies)
i hate the people who killed jim
they are bitches and theyll go to hell some day
i cried cause jim died
im mad
now mel has to date an ugly guy
i liked the beggining of the show though
grrr i want to shoot something
anyone agree?
over a year ago JasonLizGH said…
i heard theres a baby on the way
i sort of liked 4x07. it was sad though. i cried when it was Jim's funeral. then i laughed when they began to dance lol. great storyline!
my review on heart and soul 4x08
its was alright.... it was very different for GW. it was weird seeing jim as another man and stuff. i was touched by ned in this episode. but, oh my gosh, i was hoping for awhile that delia and mel to brake up their poor friendship.i hope it happens soon. mel deserves better.
over a year ago Jennifer1985 said…
I'm not sure I like this. The epi Heart & Soul truly was kinda weird. What's going to happen with David? First when I learned Jim is going to die I thought David would leave the show. Now it does seem he stays. I am happy. But the storyline... wtf??
hey everyone, xmas is nearer!
here is my review of 4x09 'Pieces of You'
omg i loved this eppie, every moment of it, (except with the scenes with Delia the A** in it of course, thats a fact about me, ghosty_girl, i hate Delia Banks, every bit of her, except Ned :))
The scenes with Jim and Mel in the eppie were so freakin cute aww. loved the story line, i feel sorry for the little girl. oh and did they use Wisteria Lane in one scene? it looked like it lol. i loved all of the endings in the eppie including the Sam-Surprise. I wonder who the hell the ring belonged to! Oh well, i guess we'll find out in January!
till next time fellow fans,
ghosty_girl :) ;)
G.W. Season 4 Episode 14: "Slow Burn" - As Melinda and Sam decide to give dating a try, Melinda must also help the ghost of DEBORAH MARKS protect her teenage daughter from a supposedly bad-news boyfriend...

Airing On: ??

G.W. Season 4 Episode 15: "Greek Tragedy" - A sorority girl goes missing in the woods during a secret initiation ceremony, and Melinda is confronted with the uneasy spirit of a sad ghost who encountered tragedy during that same ritual 40 years ago..

G.W. Season 4 Episode 16: "Ghost Busted" - Linus has been hired by one of Melinda's neighbors, John and Devon, to come "investigate" a haunting in their house. Linus is a ghost hunter and uses all of his high tech equipment to try to capture real evidence of this haunting.

awsome :)
i cant wait for 4x16!
4x17 (Delusion of Grandview)

STORY LINE
With Sam's help, Melinda struggles to solve the mystery of a haunting at a local kindergarten before any children are hurt -- but her supernatural revelations may drive a wedge between her and the increasingly skeptical Sam...

[SAD GHOST/GREER CLARKSON] A pretty but obviously anguished ghost in her mid to late 20s, she's the spirit of a woman who died in the mental hospital shortly after giving birth to her only child, whom she supposedly drowned after falling into a deep post-partum depression. Now, Greer haunts her former sanatorium, which was recently converted into a kindergarten. But whether she is a dangerous psychotic bent on vengeance or a wronged victim intent on protecting the kindergarteners from harm is a troubling mystery that Melinda must unravel -- and fast...GUEST STAR

[DR. BYRD] A brisk, efficient psychiatrist in his 50s, seen in flashback, he's present at Greer's fatal electro-convulsive therapy treatment. Greer's trusted counselor, he is actually the uneasy and malevolent spirit of a deceased doctor whose pernicious and destructive presence has survived the decades, doing harm to those in both the spirit and living worlds...GUEST STAR, POSSIBLY RECUR.

[DOUG CLARKSON] A kindly, likeable man in his early 50s, he's a happily married family man who talks to Melinda about the mother he never knew, namely, Greer Clarkson. He wishes he could have had a chance to express his love to Greer, who died in a mental hospital when he was still an infant. Thanks to Melinda's kind intervention, he is finally able to get his wish...GUEST STAR

[ROSALYN HARTSELL] A warm, efficient woman in her 30s, she's the head of Early Start Kindergarten, which used to be a local mental asylum. She knows and likes Sam, who helped in a recent renovation of the school. Believing Sam and Melinda to be a couple looking for a school for their unborn child, she shows them around the premises. Later, she is horrified when an entire kindergarten class goes missing...CO-STAR. PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES.

[PENNY STOVALL] This dedicated kindergarten teacher, 25 years old, works at the Early Start Kindergarten. Disturbed when a young charge writes a bizarre message on the chalkboard, she's even more upset and horrified when her entire class goes suddenly missing...CO-STAR. PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES.

[JILL] Melinda's friend, this female police officer in her early 30s explains the nature of the emergency at the Head Start Kindergarten...CO-STAR. PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES.

[STRAIGHT-JACKET GHOST] The male ghost of a former mental patient in his 40s, this anxious, glazed-eyed ghost has also been systematically bullied and terrified by the pernicious Dr. Byrd...CO-STAR. PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES.

[TODD] This kindergartner, 5 years old, upsets his teacher, Penny Stovall, when he scrawls a disturbing message on the chalkboard -- and the fact that he can't even write yet makes the incident doubly creepy...CO-STAR. PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES.

[TODD'S MOTHER] Todd's mother, late 20s to early 30s, she's vastly relieved to be reunited with her missing son -- but she's frightened by his inexplicably odd behavior.sptv050769..CO-STAR.
here are my reviews for both 4x10 and 4x11:
I LOVED BOTH OF THESE EPPIES ♥♥ omg, ball and chain was such a mystery,omg... i loved the mystery and i was so happy by the ending.
the eppi from last night was so fab, omg, it was so heartbreaking, how the boy died.... i was happy to see bobby in this epp, but it made me miss jim ♥ even more :( i like the ending how the truth came out, i hope the family will be ok. the only thing i hated about this episode, is that delia was given so much screan time. there is simply no point, i dont mind ned having time, but delia, shes just an act gone bad. i hope she disappears someday :P until next week,
ghosty_girl ♥ xoxo
here is some info on 4x18 'Leap of Faith'
[BEN] –
30’s, This high powered businessman is now working for the department of water and power in Grandview as a mechanic, after walking up 3 years ago with no memory of himself. What he doesn’t know is that he has been a “Step In” like Sam, for the past three years, but without the support from other people. A “Step In” is a person that either died or had a near death experience and was brought back to life with another spirit in the host body, the original spirit does not return. Hence, the reason behind why Ben can’t remember anything before his accident. Ben is thoroughly convinced that he is crazy and dangerous, but he doesn’t know why. Ben is “disturbed” but not brain damaged, he has a conscience. sptv050769 GUEST STAR
sorry, thats it for now guys :(
over a year ago LisaForde said…
wink
Season 3 was so spooky ,but kinda stupid . season 1 & 2 were kinda better
over a year ago lucky_angel0309 said…
I'm just glad that the "New" Jim is finally seeing the light! haha. When I thought he was gonna take off with that blonde Nikki! I was like no no no! *yellin at the tv* haha. I swear i'm too into this show!
over a year ago karenn-x3 said…
heart
i heard that melinda is pregnant and her and jim are going to wed again at the end of series 4. so exciting!