Geena Davis ScreenCaps {Movies}

nikki8green6 posted on May 25, 2010 at 04:48PM
The list below are movies the Miss Davis has appeared in that have already been capped and uploaded to this spot. If you're wanting images from a certain movie and it is not in the list, just let me know and I will try and get it uploaded... Thanks:)

link
(1988) PG
Thanks to an untimely demise via drowning, a young couple (Alec Baldwin and Geena Davis) end up as poltergeists in their New England farmhouse, where they fail to meet the challenge of scaring away the insufferable new owners, who want to make drastic changes. In desperation, the undead newlyweds turn to an expert frightmeister (Michael Keaton), but he's got a diabolical agenda of his own. This dark comedy classic snagged an Oscar for Best Makeup.

link
(1996) R
Samantha Caine (Geena Davis) can't remember anything before the day she woke up eight years ago, injured and two months pregnant. Now a schoolteacher with only vague memories of the past, she starts to exhibit bizarre, violent impulses. It's only after hiring two-bit private detective Mitch Hennessey (Samuel L. Jackson) that she discovers that she was once a top CIA assassin named Charley -- and that her old boss has kept tabs on her.

link
(1992) PG
Small-town sisters Dottie (Geena Davis) and Kit (Lori Petty) join an all-female baseball league formed after World War II brings pro baseball to a standstill. When their team hits the road with its drunken coach (Tom Hanks), the siblings find troubles and triumphs on and off the field. Rosie O'Donnell and Madonna co-star in director Penny Marshall's funny, sentimental crowd-pleaser inspired by the real-life All-American Pro Girls League.

last edited on Jul 14, 2011 at 09:41PM

Geena Davis 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Soupalini67 said…
Geena, I haven't forgotten you and still love watching your
movies. You always had such a wonderful personna on
screen and I get so nostalgic watching CutThroat Island
Thelma and Louise and Long Kiss Goodnight to name a
few. I wish you the best and send you love and kisses.
JC