Friends : Season Eleven; Friends isn't over yet!

ToEkNeE posted on Jan 03, 2009 at 06:34AM
Recently I have given thought about my fan fictions. I have decided to take things to the next level. By that I mean, from now on, instead of doing random fan fictions, I will write out a whole seasons worth of fan fictions. As if episodes. The amount I will make for one seasons worth will be the amount for an actual season: 24. However, if the amount of fans reading decreases I will be forced to discontinue the fan fictions. (Ex. The amount drops to only 5 people.) Even if we are in the middle of the season. I will continue making them as long as I can, as long as I can take the stories or as long as you guys keep reading. The more fans read the longer I will go. It's all up to you. I will give any notices for delays of the fan fictions (which would be most commonly be because of school) if necessary. I hope you will continue to read my fan fictions so we will be able to keep FRIENDS alive.

So tell me now whose gonna read. Cause I don't wanna waste my time just making a bunch of these fan fics that no ones gonna read. So..............

WHOSE GONNA READ?

Never read them before? Here's all of the previous ones I've done:

Season 10:
TOW Ross Proposes
link

TOW Ross and Rachel Get Married pt.1&2
link pt.1
link pt.2

Season 11:
TOW All The Huge Mistakes
link

TOW The Accident:
link

TOW The Honeymoon
link

(BTW guys TOW Ross proposes and TOW Ross and Rachel get married part.1 and 2 are "supposedly" part of season 10 and this fan fic TOW All The Huge Mistakes is the opening for season 11. I'm just pretending that The Last One is a half an hour long episode and Mondler doesn't move out or anything like that. And also, since I started late writing the fan fics, any holidays that have past, the episodes for them will obviously not be on that particular holiday.
Just a little info.)

CURRENT FAN TOTAL: 9
FAN TOTAL NEEDED: 15(MINIMUM) 20(TOPS)
last edited on Mar 07, 2009 at 10:00PM

Friends 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mtoll4 said…
Toni, your fanfiction is AWESOME! And I am obsessed, so I will deff read them! I dont know what to do without them!
You are really talented, and amazing! So please continue, and other people READ READ READ!!
And I know there is at least one person out there who alwyas rates them low, WHY?? I dont get it! Its easy to see you just dont like Toni, because you always rate her DIFFERENT fan fictions low, so it cant be about the fanfiction!
Give me a break huh?!

anyway, Toni, YOU ROCK!!
Love you <3
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago padme768 said…
my god i absolutely love your fanfictions!! they are by far the best ones i ve ever read! (and i have read a lot )...i always rate them 5*!!!keep going and make an 11th season! plz!!
over a year ago livethislifeup said…
You know I will. Count that as 3.
over a year ago Emm_xD said…
Ooooh count me as 4!!
I'm her second biggest fan:D (After mtoll, of course) and i always get the first private read ;)
:D:D I was wondering that though, because everytime i go to one of your fanfics, Toni, it seems to be rated low? Not like a 2 or anything but like a 4.2 or whatever - it should be so much higher than that. Hmmm :/

Love you<3
over a year ago nandacavalieri said…
Now that you hooked up me on your fanfics you are talking about stop them???? It's a nightmare, just like when they cancelled all my fav shows!

Okay, you know I love them and I'll always read. You should make a pick, 'cause people don't usually check the forum
over a year ago ToEkNeE said…
^^^^^^^^^^You wanna make one for me? Kinda busy with YOUR FAN FIC!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO your gonna loveeeeeeeeeee this one.
over a year ago DunerMifflin101 said…
I love them!!!!!!! :D

i am hooked on ur fan fictions now!!!

:D
I'll make it then

OMG!!! I'm so excited!!
Here
link
over a year ago rockandroll89 said…
I read them :D

awesomeness
over a year ago Fashion_life said…
I just read them and they are awesome!! great job!!!
over a year ago siss95 said…
you are really good at this :D i will definetly read them:)
over a year ago DunerMifflin101 said…
when does the TOW The Honeymoon come out!?!?!?

She said it will be soon :)
over a year ago orkneymatrix said…
I LOVE EM!
over a year ago 555YJ said…
heart
OMG!! i absolutely loooooooooooooove the fanfiction u write! u are extremely talented and what u wite seems to ALWAYS be as if it was the script of an original episode! 2 be honest, i wasn't happy pple were makin episodes of their own but i ADORED yours! i will always read them and don't give up writing them because u give hope to the dedicated obssesed fans that F.R.I.E.N.D.S is immortal and will NEVER end!! Thank u thank u thank u and pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase write ur season 11!! <3
over a year ago ktgirl266 said…
they r AMAZING! KEEP WRITIN