Firefly Memorable "Wash" moments

cjr24 posted on Dec 19, 2008 at 05:14AM
As we all know, Wash was one of the characters who died in "Serenity." Let us look back at our favorite scenes and jokes of Wash.

A favorite of mine is: Oh God! What could it be?! We're doomed! Who's flying this thing?!...Oh right, that'd be me. Back to work.

Firefly 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fanfly said…
big smile
Some people juggle geese!
over a year ago heeeresjoyce said…
"Ah! Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"
:D
Once, in flight school, I was laconic.
over a year ago heeeresjoyce said…
Lol, and I love the part of the Serenity bloopers where Mal and Jayne are yelling at Wash while he flies and Wash is yelling back at them: "You wanna drive?!?" and "This is so much easier without you back-spaceship-driving, Jayne!" I probably screwed up the exact wording, but you get the point. ;)
last edited over a year ago
And then he gets up and storms out! lol That was hilarious.

"I guess the news that we're all going to be purple and bloated and fetal in a few hours has made me a little snippy!"
big smile
"Oh my god, it's grotesque! Oh and there's something in a jar."
over a year ago Starwarschick18 said…
big smile
My favorite Wash Quotes R: I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar, & But remember the part where its a trap. I love the quotes he had in Objects in space: Not unless its some place with candlelight, Wacky Fun, Psychic thorough that sounds like something out of science fiction? Zoe: We live in a spaceship dear Wash: So? I love that one the most because it's almost like Joss is "winking" at the audience. You know breaking the "fourth wall" in a sense

LONG LIVE WASH!!
"Start with the part where Jayne gets knocked out by a ninety-pound girl, 'cause I don't think that's ever gettin' old."
over a year ago NonNobisSolum said…
Wash: No, actually, I was wondering - WHATS SHE DOING ON THE SHIP? Didn't she try to kill us ?

YoSafBridge: Please, nobody died last time

Wash: We're in space! How'd she get here?

Mal: She hitched

Wash: I DON'T RECALL PULLING OVER !
over a year ago NerdyNinja49 said…
"We will rule over this land, and we will call it... This Land."
"Why don't we call it YOUR GRAVE!"
"Ah! Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!" XD
I love that scene...