yeah of course til it broke
over a year ago Kadaj said…
I love that game! :D
over a year ago Fenrir said…
I love it too! I've had it for years
over a year ago Kadaj said…
My disk stopped working though...
over a year ago zinkul said…
FFIX is my favourite too :P I ended it like 5 times, and it still haven't bored me.
over a year ago Ipsen said…
i love it. it was the ff that got me hooked
over a year ago Lanny32 said…
surprise
It's my favourite FF game & theme song (Melodies of Life)! I love the whole fairytale look & feel of the game. I love the storyline too! Vivi's character really stood out: his innocence & soul searching! While I also loved FFVII & FFVIII, you could only have 3 in your active party & in FFIX you can have 4. Although it was made for the PS1, I'd already upgraded to PS2 (traded in my PS1) when it was launched in the UK & I've played it a lot. But, the last couple of times I've played I had problems in getting the PS2 to recognise & load the discs: the last time after I finished Disc 1 I couldn't get any of the discs to load at all! I tried for a couple of weeks & had to give it up! Since then I also noticed the same problem with all of my favourite made for PS1 FF games. Fans "ginei_werewolf" & "Kadaj" which PS which did you play on? Would it work on PS1?
over a year ago smanton24 said…
after so many years i create this group for ffix in facebook and i try to convince square enix to make a remake/sequel! like and share! link
last edited over a year ago
after so many years i create this group for ffix in facebook and i try to convince square enix to mak