Fanpop Users What Did You Do Today?

amazondebs posted on Feb 02, 2008 at 05:34PM
just in general love talking to you guys

so what did you do today?

me? i was on fanpop (duh)
and then i went out and walked my neighbours dog and i tried impersonating a troll again as no one was around but sadley it didn't go as well as this time
link
and i sort of fell of the bridge and ended up in the river talking to imaginary goats when another dogwalker and friends came around the corner

and people say i need help

so what did you guys do today
last edited on Feb 02, 2008 at 05:35PM

Fanpop Users 67 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 67

over a year ago dazl said…
I slept in till about 2. Then my brother came home from New York so we ended up talking for 2 hours. He got me a singing and dancing Gizmo! Too cute!(I feel immature)

Then I started Fanpopping and watched Ireland take out Italy in rugby. At the moment I am watching a very dirty rugby match between England and Wales.
over a year ago amazondebs said…
mmmm men in short in mud! man i wish i understood rugby

wow i am such a stereotype
One man. Ronan O' Gara.

What a derriere. Mmmm!
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
*sees chance to get the ladies*

i play rugby, (in head) score! now, what to say next... (not in head) i'm the 2nd row, A.K.A. the one who puts his head between two guys' butts and holds onto one of their waistbands, i'm also the one who the others lift up at the lineout. (in head) idiot! i'll kill you!(not in head)

*tries to redeem self*

errr... im also the tall one.

anyway i was watching the rugby, though not for the same reasons, on fanpop and reading.

and remember, i play rugby and i'm the 2nd row, the tall one.
last edited over a year ago
*swoons*
over a year ago harold said…
Still early in the day for me. Managed to sleep in until 07:00, got up with my daughter, had breakfast, gave my daughter some of her medicine, sat with my kids while they broke fast, gave my daughter some more of her medicine, spent the last hour trying to get my daughter to go to sleep. That's about it, so far.
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
oh yeah.
over a year ago marissa said…
slept until about 9:30-ish,

watched Peter Pan (:D)

watched Return to Neverland (what can I say? It's a Sunday and I'm a kid at heart...)

Read some of "Pride and Prejudice"

ate cake (*fistpump*)

came on fanpop! :)
over a year ago fitzdude said…
i woke up in alot of pain as i went to see the dropkick murphys yesterday lets just say my nose was bleeding since the support band,, i crowd surfed 4 times(once face planting),, downed lots of beer,, lost my glasses and hat,, moshed all-night and somehow got on stage- so yeah back to today- ive done fuck all except be in pain ***was an awesome night lol
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
Heck yes for fitzdude getting to see Dropkick!

Um, today was my cousin's 17th birthday... The family got together today for that occasion, but she was so hungover from the "other" party last night, she missed her ride. So we had her birthday party without her. =P I took her the presents later on, and we played Guitar Hero while everyone else watched the Super Bowl... Turned out to be a pretty good night. =P

And Debs, you definately don't need help. You're completely normal. *averts eyes*
over a year ago DrDevience said…
Yesterday (since it is early morning here right now) I visited an old Battle sight in Skåne and an Art Gallery exhibition; had coffee with the in-laws, and watched a few movies.
over a year ago Snerkie said…
i started my first day at College/TAFE :D wanted to crap myself, lol, had to catch 2 buses and a train to get there, then going home got pestered by a homeless person and tried to avoid the homeless druggies as much as i could (and this is at like 2pm, i'm apparently supposed to finish at 9pm on Tuesdays :| soooo gonna cry) then i got home, found a little note saying someone had come with a package and i have to pick it up at the crappiest most awkward to get to post office...yay
awww *hugs snerkie*
over a year ago Cinders said…
Ugh, I just finished a midterm on literary theory in relation to theater and plays. Liberal humanism, semiotics, Marxist theory and Feminist theory. Gyagh and now I cannot think.
over a year ago chel1395 said…
Interesting, amazondebs. I too spent my day under a bridge. Unfortunately there were no trolls or goats, just water and mud. Ugh, I need a bath.

Oh, I also went to work, Fanpopped (duh!) and tried to determine the meaning of life. So far, I haven't had much luck.
I went to college, fell asleep during social pyschology, broke my pen in German expressionist literature, so now my hands are blue, and zoned out in sociology.

Went to a lecture on foreign colleges and am thinking of applying for a scholarship to the Universty of Maine.

Came home, booked a hair appointment.

Then I Fanpopped, and watched TV. I'm sleepy now.
over a year ago rachell_32 said…
well i just got home from school and basketball practice, made myself a TV dinner, and now i have basketball again in an hour.

=D
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
well yestarday got up fanpopped til dinner went out for dinner then went to a movie "Over Her Dead Body" Its ok got some funny stuff. came home did some more fanpopping.. went to bed
now its today, again I'm back here fanpopping just waiting for the time to watch the new house episode, so I'm cruising fanpopdom.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
Well.
I went to school.
Got a lot of homework.
Attempted to do it for about 20 min.
Then myspaced and fanpopped the rest of the day.
now I'm watching Bridget Jones' Diary. HOORAY!
over a year ago meeee said…
Today I did stuff
I'm sleepy
over a year ago Snerkie said…
*cough* well i'll say last night since was more eventful, lol. Went to Fringe (comedy/cabaret type festival) and saw Space Cowboy xD he swallowed a sword without using his hands and swallowed a light tube and bent spoons and stuff with his mind...lots of mind type tricks :) then went to see his mutant barnyard where he had taxidermy mutant animals, lol. Got to see some buskers and such also, yay!
Hmmm...slept late because of nerves and breakdowns over uploading Fanpoppy results, got up, showered and went driving. Almost crashed car because wasn't paying attention due to determination to overtake giant Mercedes.

Came home, Fanpopped, and will spend evening feeling guilty because I still haven't done any work on upcoming assignments.
almost had a heart attack yesterday when I couldn't fanpop or get results of fanpoppies, then today took forever to go through all my updates before the oscars.
I am currently trying to get a cognitive psychology essay finished, but Fanpop keeps distracting me! It is due in tomorrow, and I started it yesterday. Hmm. No more procrastinating for dazl.
yeah i never really had a problem with procrastination until i started fanpop
today i was just messing around with photoshop, can't wait until i can use it properly and upload some cool creations :)
over a year ago alinazeer said…
Almost break the phone which made me woke up early. Later I took Zainab to get some bread and her food, She wanted to play outside so took her to playground and stayed there for almost an hour.
My wife yelled at me for not doing anything for last one week and I tried my best pretending she doesnt exist and kept watching Television until she left ;) j/k I helped her doing laundry and then cooked lunch.
over a year ago meeee said…
2 days ago-
Went to school my friend and I were given 300 euro by the student council to buy supplies for the match bought flags, banners, face paints blue and yellow hairspray and other stuff.

Yesterday-
Went on bus to Athlone won U-16 All-Ireland final(soccer)
was happy celebrated.

Today-
Got up ate my breakfast went on Fanpop will go to school at 12 o'clock(I would have went at 9 but I had physio so I'll go in at lunchtime because my maths teacher goes mad if you interrupt her class!
over a year ago 11relaxing said…
fanpop all day.had nothing else to do.
last nght i dident go to bed till 4:50am coz i was on fanpop all night.right now i am so bored and my brother has his cousins over and my brothers dad wont let us do anythink and my brother is playig his wii and i have nothing to do but i am looking foward to going on school camp on tuesday.
Am currently sitting in an armchair, with my laptop balanced on my lap, nursing a severe hangover from a friends birthday last night.

Went driving yesterday with my dad, came home and proceeded to discover that none of my friends, bar one, were going to this persons birthday. Decided to go, because neighbour having 18th and thougt it sad to stay in on Saturday night when I had a party to go to. Got dolled up and hijacked a lift off my brother.

I ended up in the pub, where it turns out, I knew loads of people. Spent the night dancing and being lifted up by a guy that does psychology with me.

Got home at about three, to find my parents were not home. Felt a bit sad about that, becasue to be home before ones parents on a Sarturday night is just embarressing.

Went to bed at 3:30.
go your party animal parents lol and i love the new icon

i am currently wearing my guisness st paddys hat
God, I was hungover when I wrote that. I can see all the spelling mistakes!
over a year ago Lars said…
Lori have make me take her to the Citadellet for pictures and a burial mound also. She is slave driver.
over a year ago aholic said…
I found it, debs!
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Today I lay in my bed all day long. Except when i ran to the bathroom to be sick.......Sorry that was an overshare. What I meant was today was a bad day. Tomorrow I am going to the cinema =D
over a year ago germany123 said…
the pick was just deleted, right!? or is my computer going oot of its mind?
it got deleted!! I was just saying that I like Germanys theory that Sephisis17 and Leuron are the same person.
they literally all are..i swear on celine dion!!
i konw am seriously gutted!!!
i love that convo, it was defo fanpoppy worthy, i am going to go talk on cinders pick now though :)
ooh loving the pick..
Which Cinders pick? I was keeping myself entertained talking on that =D
she has just posted one about the pizza gathering on fanpop user picks :)
over a year ago Pippi21 said…
yes, all of them are looking for you... (this is weird, I should go to bed...) ;)
over a year ago aholic said…
We as us Oh what the hell! We posted so many comments on a reported pick! So when we had more than 210 comments on it (we were'nt trying to make it the new number 1, we were just having a good time) it got deleted! That was so annoying.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
I'm supposed to be staying home to write a 1000 word review for a performance I saw only to discover I think I've completely lost the art of waffling. Which is all a 1000 word review is. I need big words to inspire me but unfortunately, 'unfortunately' seems to be the only big word I know write now. I think you know I have a problem when I write 'write' instead of 'right'. Help!
over a year ago tweakpotter said…
Worked, drank some beer, blogged, wrote, and played on Fanpop. Nothing interesting, unrfortunately.
damn I loved that pick the conversations on it were fab, can we resurrect it from the deleted pile minus the first page...lol
Am confused...what the hell are you people talking about?
see soapbox dazl
link
we're not just strange lol
went on fanpop,gat annoyed by my sister,saw a dog and played with my cousin.