Fanpop Users Quote help

inespinto posted on Jan 18, 2008 at 11:01PM
This is kind stupid but I'm thinking of writing a quote or something of that sort in the wall in my room but I've been lacking the inspiration lately. So if someone knows a good quote, please tell me! I'm desperate and going insane! Thanks

Fanpop Users 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago doonis said…
What are some books/movies/bands you like? Because I would want something important on my wall, instead of just some random expression.

For instance, I might put "Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt" because that's in a book by Kurt Vonnegut, who I love. But that probably doesn't relate to you.
over a year ago Snerkie said…
I usually find just taking a bit out of a song you like most inspirational :)
over a year ago chel1395 said…
My favorite quote is "So shines a good deed in a weary world." ~ From Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory by Thomas M. Brodhead.
over a year ago amazondebs said…
hehe i would paint "this bed is on fire"
from the song laid by james

or if it were in my bathroom "That which we call a rose By any other word would smell as sweet"
sorry i know i have bad humor
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago XpsychotickissX said…
"get thee to a nunnery" from hamlet

especially for a bedroom
over a year ago chel1395 said…
"Bring out your dead!" ~ Monty Python and the Holy Grail

What? I find that inspiring!
over a year ago fitzdude said…
dude listen to some tunes and when you read the lyrics you can always relate to the words in a way tha is personnel to you i got got loads of quotes id love to write all over my room
over a year ago inespinto said…
dude the problem is the lack of inspiring quotes, not the lack of great songs, thank you
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
google albert einstein quotes you wont belive the qoutes you get they are awesome, there were to many to choose from sorry .
last edited over a year ago
here are 3 off the list:
"The eternal mystery of the world is its comprehensibility.
"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
ok this one on there made me laugh.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."