Fanpop Users I know you don't care, but I promised my brother...

Cinders posted on Nov 11, 2007 at 01:46AM
So this is a little off topic, I know, and a little... promotional, I know, but my brother Steve is really stoked about his new band in Scarborough England and he really wants me to help spread the word "to all my friends." And I figured that included you fine folks. And since this is the fanpop users spot, I figured it was the best way to reach all of you.

So if you have a minute and like music, check out the band link . They have some good songs. I recommend the acoustic version of "Crisis" for those who like a soft, nice melody. If you're into something a little faster, try the non-acoustic version, or "All My Life." "Patience" is somewhere in the middle, as is "Forgotten."

So this is obviously totally optional. I'm just... throwing the idea out there. I don't expect everyone to love the music. But... one never knows.

Fanpop Users 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Cinders said…
Also you'll get to see what my big brother looks like if you go to the website!
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
Not too shabby. =)
over a year ago dazl said…
I like, I like.:)
Thanks you guys! It really means a lot to me that you took the time out of your day to check him out. They're touring in the UK right now, so if any of you fanpoppers up in the Scarborough area want to check them out live, they'll be doing concerts! And if you wanna be cool, just tell the lead singer (Steven) that you know his sister Carlin and you'll be "in" with the band. LOL!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago berly said…
very good
over a year ago harold said…
Thanks. You might also post this in the link spot, and could consider the link spot if they'll be touring there for a while (the MySpace page currently shows the one date for the tour).
over a year ago edennirvana said…
Nice!
over a year ago Priscilita22 said…
I liked it, especially the acoustic version of crisis .. your brother has a really good voice! (is he the lead singer?) Anyway, thanks for sharing it was nice! :D
Yup, Steve's my brother (and lead singer/songwriter), he's awesome (most of the time).
Also, if you care to join the facebook group (or not): link