Fanpop Users The most awkward moment in your life

adavila posted on May 13, 2009 at 11:12PM
Hi, wouldn´t be cool to share those moments in your life where you find yourself in the worst and most awkard position ever? well you can do it in this foroum

I haven´t seen myself in many of this awkard moments because I run away from them before they happen but this one time I was in the kitchen table with my uncle and his wife and out of no where they get in this huge discussion and they want ME in it. First my uncle asks me "remember that she said that she was going blah blah blah" and than I say yeah she did and she looks at me like wtf dude. It was very awkward but Im sure not as much as yours
Hi, wouldn´t be cool to share those moments in your life where you find yourself in the worst and mo

Fanpop Users 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago harold said…
Not a terribly awkward moment in the grand scheme of things, but it's fresh in my mind:

The other day, I was doing some whirlwind shopping on my lunch break, trying to get supplies for my son's birthday party this weekend. I'm making a piñata (of the Death Star), so I had to get a bunch of stuff from the arts & crafts place, also some stuff from the hardware store, a party supply store and the supermarket. I also had the empty water jugs in the car to be refilled and the week's sensitive paperwork to drop off at the shredding place. Basically, I had a LOT to do in a short amount of time, and almost all the way through, I realized that I also needed to eat something. So at the supermarket I bought a loaf of bread and some cold cuts along with all the party stuff, and when I got out to the parking lot and finished putting everything else into Reid, I climbed in, tore off a hunk of bread and was whipping out my knife to cut open the cold cuts packaging when there was a knock on my door and one of the baggers from the market had followed me out with a bag of candy (for the piñata) I'd left on the counter in the store. Somewhat embarrassed by my waving a knife at him, I thanked him, reclaimed my candy, closed the door and started messily eating my lunch while getting set to drive. Happily munching on a huge bite of salami and bread half hanging out of my mouth, I turned my head to see a young woman just outside my door getting into her little car just as she noticed me, with Reid slightly dusty and overflowing with packages, bags of receipts and empty jugs, messily trying to stuff a sandwich down my throat and getting covered with crumbs.

Note: you can't pull off a sheepish grin with a mouthful of salami.