Fanpop Users A Good I.Q.?

lloyd2 posted on May 10, 2009 at 08:01PM
I just got the results for my I.Q. test back, but I really don't know if they are good or bad.

link
Free-IQTest.net - link

Fanpop Users 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
Those IQ tests always give IQ's too high, but yes, that's good, 100's avereage, lat time I did an IQ test, which was about a month ago, I got 143, I'll try this one.

No wait, this is the one I did, so I got 143 doing it, but like I said, these always seem to give too high IQs.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago lloyd2 said…
I dont think they give I.Qs too high, I think you could be underestimating yourself. oh yeah, it also depends on your age. for instance if a 10 year old and an adult took the same test and got the same score, the 10 year olds IQ would be higher. I've check there scoring system, and according to them, you and I are both "gifted". you need a score of 145 tobe a "Genius".
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
I've never seen someone get under 100 in these tests though, so even though I do think I'm smart, I think they're too easy, though maybe if some twilight fangirls did them there would be lower scores.
over a year ago lloyd2 said…
95 to 105 is considered average. Lol twilight fangirls I.Q. = -12
over a year ago harold said…
140 and above is genius-level IQ.

Edit: I also think that my score from this test is too high; I've taken many different IQ tests over the last 20 years, and my results have always been exactly the same (which has always inspired confidence in the tests, for me). With this test, I either got a lot smarter in the last few months, or the test gave me an extra 19 points.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago harold said…
OK, but that didn't answer your question, really. Sorry about that!

The traditional IQ scale goes like this:
140+: genius
120-139: very high intelligence
110-119: high intelligence
90-109: average intelligence
80-89: dullard
70-79: borderline intelligent
69-: impaired

over a year ago adavila said…
you shouldnt trust internet IQ tests they aren´t accurate