Fanpop Users A l3371 page?

l3371 posted on Mar 08, 2009 at 06:35PM
Hey! Been a while! So I just wanted some peoples opinions on me(and a few other people) Making their own page.Is it wrong? Is it right? Will you join?(aack,self advertising...)Post here!^^

Fanpop Users 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago germany123 said…
smile
sorry but making a page for oneself is lame imho.
over a year ago l3371 said…
big smile
Yeah,sure! I mean,I just don't know why some people do that.Self gratification,maybe? I just wanted to notify people of this trend...Debs had her page made by someone else...
over a year ago germany123 said…
cool
Debs had her page made by someone else... LOL! she didnt ask for it to be made..:D
i made it my goal to get green there as a joke (and COZ SHES AWSUM :P)and i succeeded but really there isnt much point to the spot and i wouldnt be troubled if all user spots got deleted- they just sit there anyway. all content aboot users can be submitted to the fanpop users spot.
over a year ago BlueBadger said…
Yeah, what Germany said. I mean, if you haven't noticed, DoctorSpud recently created a Spot about me, so I did the same for him. But neither of us even deserve our own spot at all. I'm just saying that you shouldn't either create or ask someone to create your own spot. It defies what really matters about one another's attention. I didn't even ASK the Doc to create that spot, and he didn't ask me to create his. I just wanted to let everyone know.