Fanpop Users Support Your Fellow Fanpoppers: Nominate A Fanpopper For A Fanpoppy!

Cammie posted on Feb 11, 2009 at 09:27AM
Ok, I really felt the need to do this little forum as I think we need to draw more attention to the fact that the 2009 Fanpoppy Awards Nominations are NOW opened.
I know hooch-is-crazy has added his imput in forums (in the Fanpoppy spot) and even made a pick BUT I believe there's still many Fanpoppers that don't even know what a Fanpoppy is.
Also, need to add that germany123 has left some subtle hints around the pop (direct links,lol) but I'm not sure people are seeing them. Btw, thanks gemmy for your ever-constant helpful links!
I just made a reference to the Fanpoppy Awards night on one of the movies spots and apparently no one even knew what I was on about.
I believe my suspicions can be more or less verified by the lack of response on the Fanpoppy Nominations forum. Hoochy opened up the nominations 48 hours ago and only a wee handful of users have participated. Not good enough,dudes and dudettes!
According to hoochy (correct me if I'm wrong, Hooch my man) the awards are set for 21st February, which means most of the users have just 10 days to vote.
So come on, guys ... pull fingers out and put thinking caps on and let's get voting!!!!!!

If you don't know where to go, here's the way:

link

EDIT: According to what hoochy just wrote in the Fanpoppy Nominations 2009 forum, the deadline is actually midnight, 19th February. Even less time than I'd thought, so ...

on your bikes,guys - no time to lose!
last edited on Feb 11, 2009 at 01:12PM

Fanpop Users 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago germany123 said…
yeah one of my finest qualitites: im reallylink
over a year ago ClassicalNadia said…
Sounds like fun! :)
over a year ago Cammie said…
kiss
Alright, Syd ... well, on your bike then,lol!
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
That's why I've just started mentioning advertising on all major spots, as long as it doesn't seem spammy (so advertise in a spot that you are a trusted, popular and active user in)
over a year ago Cammie said…
worried
Only too happy to oblige, hoochy, but do YOU consider the Bewitched spot a major spot? I do but ...

I'll have to give this some thought. I think the Twilight spot is super major but I'm kind of afraid to step in there.
over a year ago PotterGal said…
I advertised for you guys in the House Spot. (considered it major as it's the 3rd most popular spot) :)
Cammie, i'm freaking scared of that Spot too...
last edited over a year ago
smile
Yeah, I'm kind of afraid of the Twilight fans being let loose on the Fanpoppies, well, I'm not sure about the Bewitched spot since that spot would be nothing without you but every little helps (by the way, the full version of that proverb is "'Every little helps,' said the old woman, as she peed into the sea"), so feel free to advertise wherever you want (unless it seems like you are spamming) It's good that you have told the people of the Movies spot, that's an important one. What we need is advertising in as many of the top 20 spots as possible because nearly every fan on the 'pop is a fan of one of those, but I'm still kind of unsure about the Twilight fangirls.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago germany123 said…
Ill give the HIMYM spot a shot...though i think a lot of people there would know aboot the poppies...
bump