Fanpop Users Love Child

Cinders posted on Jan 05, 2009 at 03:25AM
Recently, I was telling Spotty how much I would have loved to hear the music made by the love child of Joni Mitchell and Don McLean.

And then, it occurred to me to ask a question-- if any two geniuses of any field got together and produced a love child (they can be same-sex if you want, and miraculously mix their DNA, as this is all fantasy anyway), whose love child would you want to happen?

To get you started, some great people:
Gandhi
Einstein
Steven Hawking
Aung San Suu Kyi
Marie Curie
Winston Churchill
Woodrow Wilson
John Lennon
William Shakespeare
Emily/Charlotte Bronte
Jane Austin
JK Rowling
JRR Tolkein

Or anyone you consider noteworthy in any field of study.

If you want to add a brief description of your love child, you may do so.

My love child is parented by Joni Michell and Don Mclean, and is christened Dawn McClean. ;o)

Fanpop Users 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
I think my love child would be that of sophie kinsella and stephen king can you just imagine the stories they would be witty and twisted love it.
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
This makes me remember a famous qoute from the great Irish writer George Bernard Shaw, he was talking to Miss World, Shaw was very old at the time, and had lost most of his hair but still had an impressive white beard.
Miss World said "What if we were to have a baby, and they had my looks but your brain."
Shaw replied "Ah, but what if they had my looks and your brain."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago germany123 said…
hmmm mark schwahn and stephanie meyer!? kidding..

heinrich böll and silje nergaard (one is a writer and the other one a singer/songwriter)
last edited over a year ago