Fanpop Users Just What Is Fanpop Secret Santa?

DoctorSpud posted on Dec 17, 2008 at 08:46PM
OK, I've heard a lot about Fanpop Secret Santa, but still don't know quite how to do it. Can someone tell me how to get involved in it?
save

Fanpop Users 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Cinders said…
Some information about it link. Unfortunately, you missed the deadline for signing up, and SUPER unfortunately, you missed the late deadline to sign up, which was December fifteenth. But maybe you can take part next year.
over a year ago DoctorSpud said…
Well, thanks anyway for clearing things up about it for me anyway.
over a year ago germany123 said…
isnt it the point of the secret santa to actually MAKE something..specifically..tailor made?or..did i miss something?

oh btw..this is a general question...:)but i thought oh wait i should put this in the other forum...ignore me :P
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
yeah, I thought it was too but I noticed a video that didn't appear to be so I checked it at its original source and I don't think it was made for secret santa, maybe not even by the user, but I'm not sure of that.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago germany123 said…
coughthatswhyiaskedcough
there was also an image from someone which was posted on another website in 2006...thats not a secret santa for 2008 then..i mean its unfair to those who put so much work and dedication into this!
over a year ago Cinders said…
Well, I agree, but it's the thought that counts...

I'm not putting any new rules in this year, and I'm not going to scold anyone for not posting original material. But this is only the second year. We're still working out the kinks, so next year we'll make it clear that the gift has to be orriginal.

Does that satisfy everyone's qualms?