Fanpop Users The Investigator

TheInvestigator posted on Nov 07, 2008 at 08:57PM
Hire the investigator to settle disputes in ur spot! for more info go to www.fanpop.com/spots/the-investigator

Fanpop Users 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago amazondebs said…
what kind of disputes?

like can i hire you to prove once and for all to the rest of television fans that buffy is the best show ever

and what do we pay you with?
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
A) Is there any real point in this

B) Why you? I mean, you're new, we don't know you, take Debs for example (sorry Debs) she would be a good investigator because she's awesome and we trust her.( despite that shifty profile picture) What makes you awesome and trustworthy?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago germany123 said…
i never have disputes on spots but check oot the OTH spot..if you solve the brucas vs leyton drama you have the job :)
lol hooch my picture is not shifty *hides under jumper*
over a year ago TheInvestigator said…
i have actually been a member on fanpop for a long time, I just created a new user name for the sake of identity.
ahhhhh so you won't mind maybe explaining a little better or answering my qs then? :)
over a year ago Cinders said…
But... but I thrive on conflict and disputes! This just rains on my parade.

*pouts.*
over a year ago Snerkie said…
hmm...so because you have been on Fanpop for a long time "under a different name" we are supposed to trust you to settle disputes?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
I dont get it :S
You know, it's kind of obvious that you're Kathleen951015, or whatever that number is, as she's already a member of your spot and has "called on the carpet" a spot.
oooh that advice chick?
looks like hooch fancies being a investigator too lol

he even did it odl mystery style and explained why but you should mislead us first hooch ;)

in all seriousness this idea intrigues me......as a joke sort of thing.....i hope that's what you meant anyways but as always i need a example or explaining before i wana play lol
over a year ago TheInvestigator said…
actually i am scrubs951015 kathleens friend. but i meant it as a joke, or a game at least. but idk i dont sign on here much.
O.K., so, how does this thing work then, I'm still a little confuzzled.
*gives hoochy cookie*

oops wrong forum :)
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
same
over a year ago Snerkie said…
lmao...well...this went well...