-Hemophobia (Fear of Blood)
-Necrophobia (Fear of Death, the Dead)
-Taphophobia (Fear of the grave, or fear of being placed in a grave
while still alive.)
-Pediophobia (Fear of Dolls or Children) but im more of a fear of
dolls, not children.
-Fear of Caterpillars (i don't think there's a term for fear of
caterpillar.)
-Fear of Leeches (i have no idea what it's called, leechophobia maybe~!)
If you want to know more about your phobias, here's a list of Phobias to get started: link

soo, i hope i can get a reply^^
last edited on Sep 30, 2008 at 01:25PM

Fanpop Users 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dazl said…
-Taphophobia (Fear of the grave, or fear of being placed in a grave while still alive.)- I don't fear death, but the thought of live burial terrifies beyond measure. When I 'die', my family are to put a plastic bag over my head for twenty minutes just in case.

Arachnaphobia (Fear of spiders)- Can't handle spiders. Even the sight of them makes me panic. Urgh!

over a year ago Snerkie said…
Algophobia (fear of pain.) - i guess...well i really hate it, lol, so half fear half big dislike

Arachnophobia (fear of spiders)

Entomophobia (fear of insects) - not all, just the big ones, creepy ones, ugly ones...yup

Ornithophobia (fear of birds) - any kind of birds, not specific, hate them all. Oh and i've freaked out from birds before being in a few metre radius of me, it's not so bad now though, lol.
over a year ago ShadowFlame said…
Agoraphobia most definitely.
over a year ago amazondebs said…
fear of dragonflies erm....don't no if that's even heard of but i can't stand them
i don't mind photos or people talking about or even watching them or tv (infact i have some dragonflie earings lol....metalic, their not real!)

but as soon as i see one in real life i freak out, complete hysteria, i have fainted, screamed in public and even jumped fully clothed in to river just because i saw one, i'm still not sure why it seemed like a logical thing to do when i was hysteric

heights and small spaces can freak me out a bit, but in a good way like a andrelin rush way
over a year ago trevarawrusrex said…
Im Afraid Of Snowmen
over a year ago ShadowFlame said…
then I'll be sure to make you one for Christmas and put it right by your bedroom window. you'll be so happy when you wake up :P
over a year ago oblix said…
spheksophobia, it's lead to hallucinations of them, bad breathing and well normal phobia reactions.

and a minor fear of fire.
over a year ago Spotty_Vision21 said…
Acrophobia and arachnophobia. Fear of heights and spiders. Claustrophobia if it's so small I can't move.
over a year ago dazl said…
Dazlphobia: The fear of people driving over plastic bottles.
over a year ago JKMcD said…
Acrophobia, Altophobia — fear of heights.

Claustrophobia — fear of confined spaces.

Gephyrophobia — fear of bridges, even big huge ones freak me out, I close my eyes when we have to drive over the Spokane River in Washington

Arachnophobia — fear of spiders

I also get panic attacks in different situations.
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
SPIDERS!!!!
they creep me out so much!
also, fear of losing my Zune:)
where would i be without my music...
over a year ago ineedcoffee said…
Arachnophobia (fear of spiders)
Entomophobia (fear of insects)
creepy crawlies drive me nuts.
over a year ago claire-aka-bob said…
rubber ducks!!! *shudders*
i dont think there is a name for that, but they give me the wiggins!!! i hate them urgh!!!

and how can you be afraid of leeches!!! i might be getting some for christmas!! :P they sound awsome!!! lol ♥
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
well let me see.. im guessing its because they suck blood out of you :p
over a year ago Snerkie said…
Oh oh, this one is a fear, not phobia...those gremlins from the Gremlins movies, they scare the shit out of me, so ugly and creepy...EWWW!!
over a year ago love_not_war_75 said…
ballons