Fanpop Users Which of your articles are you the most proud of?

Cinders posted on Sep 06, 2008 at 05:52AM
Hi.

I figured, a bunch of us write articles, and we put a lot of work into them. I was curious to see what people considered to be their best soapboxes and why.

I have three. And the over-all reason I love them is because they all required research, and they were all made over the course of at least two days because it could not be finished in one sitting.

These soapboxes are: link
link
and
link

I love the first one because it includes both known and relatively unknown figures with a variety of different backgrounds and histories, it took a lot of research, and I think these people should be appreciated and read about.

I love the second, because I love chimps, and my class on them inspired me to dig deeper into the whole Theory of Mind business and it was a lot of fun.

I lover the third, because I love Egypt pure and simple, and if I can encourage anyone to go there I am very happy.

So what are your favorite articles and why?

Fanpop Users 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Cinders said…
Come on, is no one proud of any articles?
over a year ago Snerkie said…
ooo i never saw this :\

Hmmm...best article...best...article...proud...i dunno, there's a lot of articles that i've wrote that i'm happy with :) Probably my link since it seems like it helped a lot of people ^_^ also my link as that created a ban to all hate spots :)
over a year ago oblix said…
I've only ever written 3 articles, 1 about the janitor from scrubs, another with some Jimmy Carr jokes and the other was my top 10 Sweeney Todd songs.

so my favourite is proberly link, you have no idea how hard it is to put those songs in order.
over a year ago funnyshawna said…
hmm...my favorite is probably this one, link
it is a backwards version of twilight that my friend, flora and i wrote in like ten minutes at my house when we were bored;)
i actually think it turned out pretty well...
over a year ago Cammie said…
I've only written four articles altogether as it becomes very frustrating due to being on dial-up. When the net is idle (whilst I'm typing) sometimes it just drops out and I loose everything and have to start again.
Anyway my article on animal cruelty is the one I'm the proudest of because it's close to my heart. I'm an animal lover and believe that everyone should do their bit to help prevent animal abuse ...

link

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Olivine said…
I'm proud of my (so far) 3 fanpop chaos articles on the house md spot :D people seem to enjoy reading those
link
link
link
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Cinders said…
That's fantastic, you guys, these articles are really nifty to see, as I wouldn't normally.