Fanpop Users What has being the most embarrassing moment of your life??

adavila posted on Aug 18, 2008 at 02:50AM
I would say mine but the grammar would make it very hard to read

so say yours

Fanpop Users 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago pollyloveshouse said…
well i might as well go first ;]

well... in short.... I mooned John Cleese....

In long I was 5 and he is a family friend and i waas tired and angry... but that was exceedingly embarrasing!!

can someone else please say theirs lol, i dont wanna be left on me own here ;P
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
LOL I can't think of mine right now.
over a year ago germany123 said…
thats a bit lame isnt it?..id tell you mine but er

but the grammar would make it very hard to read
over a year ago adavila said…
no is not a bit lame

IS WAY TOO LAME
over a year ago amazondebs said…
i will not tell you my most embrassing moment as it is not suitable for younger fanpoppers

however copy and pasted from link

i will tell you a fairly stupid one

okay was at blackpool pleasure beach (a theme park) and i was eating chips and i wasn't watching where i was going
and me and my friends decided to go in to this jokes store and as i was walking through the doorway i walked straight in to someone and spilled chips everywhere

doesn't sound that bad right?

well while i'm apologizing over and over again to said person and picking stuff up off the floor when i hear my friend laughing, i turn to look up to the person to find myself looking at me in a mirror
the entire length of a door was a mirror and i hadn't bumped in to someone i had bumped in to mirror debs and then apologized to myself

another story which is as of very recent.

some of you may have notice that when i filmed a video advertising the fanpop's got talent competition that i have a rope swing in my back garden. My garden which also has a fairly steep slope to it. I haven't been on said rope swing for years and years however i was climbing the tree there with a my friend the other day for his stupid photography project...anyways and he basically swung of this rope swing you know being idiotic trying to land gymnastics style and i followed suit (it is easier to get down than climbing) i however was only wearing a very flimsy t.shirt which got caught on one of the higher branches as i swung down, the top immediately ripped and most of it still hung on the tree as i (wearing a bra which wasn't exactly the most sensible of bras and a bit of material from the t.shirt) landed on uneven ground, skidded and fell in a heap
to top it off i heard my friend yell watch out as the rope swung towards me so i ducked my head only to raise it and be smacked in the face by it as it swung back

i am not normally a clutz i swear
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago pollyloveshouse said…
lol!! That's brilliant debs!!