Fanpop Users Exams Results

amazondebs posted on Aug 14, 2008 at 02:52PM
so it's that most wonderful time of the year and we all get our results so this forum is either celebrate with your fellow fans or borrow ones their shoulders to cry on what did you get?

Fanpop Users 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago amazondebs said…
i got for AS levels (first year of college)

theatre studies aka drama- B
english language- B
sociology- E

and a pass in debate and creative writing

so i shall cry on someones shoulder about my sociology...although not for long cause i wasn't so fussed about that

and then party with you guys cause although i didn't do great on my drama written exam for my practical performance i got 110/120 :) which was the only thing i really care about
over a year ago dazl said…
Sweetie, Socioloogy is shite anyway.

Well done, you deserve it.

I'm on tenterhooks waiting to hear if my friend has the points to study Medicine.
over a year ago germany123 said…
*pats debs back*
now now sociology is all of the above

whooohoo for B in english..so al mai lezonz payd off? may 25 wörts wör hälpfol?

*hugs*
CONGRATS!!! *hands debs bottle of cider* WELL DONE!!!
over a year ago Laurra said…
we havnt got ours back yet! :(
they had a new way of marking the SATs this year and its completely messed it up! so no results till we go back to school in september - so when they put us in our sets it wont be classed ou our results - so i dont know how there gonna do it!!

congrats debs! :) glad some people have there results! huh!!
over a year ago germany123 said…
link

since youre not a fan of er you..heres my present!
over a year ago amazondebs said…
ha ha ha ah!

awww thankyou, *drinks ciders* mmmmm yummmy :D

cheers!

you guys rock in that spot, you'll have grovesome debness medals in no time :P

and yes dazl, sociology seems to have no meaning except from to state the obvious and then make me remeber loads of laws and history *grumbles* hope you friend get what she needs :)

and aww laurra that's too bad, i think all the exmas were messed up this year, i had most of mine before i even had study leave :S good luck for september though!