Fanpop Users Fanpop Family Tree

Spotty_Vision21 posted on Aug 01, 2008 at 09:40PM
NEW NOTICE: I will update the chart every 2 months or so. So keep an eye out for new ones!

Well, you all know me. Or maybe you don't. It doesn't matter. I am making a Fanpop Family Tree - mafia style. It'll be a Fanpopia Family! I need info on who is married/related with whom. I am going to make a chart. Here is what I have sofar:

Fanpop Four are combined the Godfather, and are "parents" of Dazl and her twin eden, DarkSarcasm and her twin misanthrope, and Cinders. Dazl has a pet Oblix.

Cinders is married to blisslikethis and the mother of yours truly, Spoosion, and her twin AllisonCameron. Spoosion has a pet amazondebs.

Countess is debs mom. Cammie sort of adopted debs as well. Confusing, yes.

ladolcevita is the cat. Mrow. Ladol has a pet brucas.

Temptasia is the cousin of DarkSarcasm. I suppose one of the f4 has a sibling. xD!

dyoxide is also DarkSaracasm's cousin. Eh, the fanpop four can't all be only children, can they? :P

Sualey and germ are twins, and are Debs's nieces.

polly is married to Immunity.

oldmovie and Cuddles are engaged. They have a child, Immunity.

Immunity is cheating on polly with Amber. Polly is cheating on Immunity with OhClip, who is in love with cakab, Deb, and Spoosion.

Debs is a triplet of nikadawson and arabellaelfie.

eden and johnminh are engaged.

DrD and lars are married.

Shadowflame and classicalnadia are cousins.

alexmcniece is dating thecon

Harold and Cammie are roommates.

Nosey is roommates with with Darksarcasm, Dazl, and Eden.

Now, I need more info! But there are rules. You must already be in that position. You can't just say "I want to be this users sister!" You have to already have been their sister. Not biologically, but have already declared it somewhere. Otherwise this will get too confusing.
last edited on Aug 06, 2008 at 09:22PM

Fanpop Users 40 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...