Fanpop Users I Need More Fans

kathleen951015 posted on Jul 23, 2008 at 08:02PM
i need more fans. SOOOOOO could anyone who reads this add yourself as a fan of me and i will become a fan of you? thx thx thx

thx

Fanpop Users 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago claire-aka-bob said…
erm...i dont think this is the way to get fans ♥
over a year ago germany123 said…
erm..no.
and whats with all the spaces?
add good content, rate, comment and people will be your fan.
over a year ago doonis said…
Yeah, I doubt anyone will add you because of this.
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Yeah, why do you NEED fans?

Why don't YOU add people who you think are funny, nice, or just have the same interest as you. Normally people will fan you back.
This is not a good way to find fans.
over a year ago amazondebs said…
urgh i totally agree with all of the above!

what the point of having fans for the hell of it? all the people i am a fan of i am either friends with (online friends) or i really enjoy their content, fanpop is not a popularity competition

i may be ranting around here but well....would you walk in to a classroom at school or college and ask people to be your friends.....a little pathetic, no? :S
over a year ago ay3 said…
ya come on! i WILL fan you if i like the things you add and if you like gossip girl, twilight, oth, and or spuffy or any other of mt passions :D but not becuz of this!
over a year ago hellgirl223 said…
hmm i dont think this is a way to get fans kathleen even at first i only got like 1 fan and had to wait 4 a week.. ya i kno how ya feel, but to earn fans you have to well post a lotta stuff and do nice things like writing nice comments or myb b a fan of them but not just press add to fanlist see what they did see what work and what contents they posted u mght like what they did and if u r a fan of them they mght fan you back but remember not all fanpoppers fan back