Fanpop Users Ever forgot what day it was and messed up your schedule because of it?

Cinders posted on Jul 08, 2008 at 06:47PM
The ever brilliant Cinders woke up today at 9:30 because she thought her classes started at 11:50. She maintained this delusion throughout the morning as she leisurely prepared for her class, and even came to school at 11:30, twenty minutes early. Until she remembered her class started at 10:50.

Has anything like this happened to anyone else? Because right now I feel very, very silly.

Fanpop Users 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago claire-aka-bob said…
ouch cinders
it has but not that bad
i got all my things ready for school on a wednesday and i got to school and someone said to me, what lassons do we have today? so i told them and much to my amazment they said that it was tuesday and they were wednesday lessons!
so yes i had brought all the wrong books and had to explain to my teachers why!!
another blonde moment for claire!! ♥
over a year ago Snerkie said…
hmm...in year 12 we had time off at the end of the year for preparation for exams and exams, etc, i had none so thought "wooo free time!" then got a call from one of my teachers half way through my little holiday saying i had to come in to set up all my art and design work :\ had to desperately call my sister up to pick me up and take me there since the next bus would be in an hour, lol.

Oh and i've pretended a lot of times i don't know what day it is :) "oh i must have study lessons today so i can go home ^_^" *slaps hand* bad me
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
What seems to happen to me every 4 or 5 months is the following. Katie stays up all night for some reason (which is now fanpop) and falls asleep in the afternoon. Katie then wakes up during that wonderful time when the evening looks like early morning. Looking at my clock I panic, get dressed, and go to where ever it is I am supposed to be the following day. I then play dumb so I do no appear....dumb.
over a year ago claire-aka-bob said…
my best friend just had the biggest day like that today!!

it was sports day at school (me being the cool person that i am didn't go!) and my friend Amy was really looking forward to it. and i mean really, it was all she talked about for 2 weeks!!
so i came into school as usual, in my uniform whist everyone else was in there P.E kit and i saw amy walk round the corner...

in her school uniform!!!

she said 'please, please tell me its not sports day today?'
and all nodded with our heads down. she was really upset! but on the plus side, it rained all day so if she had gone she would have been soaked!
ahh well! i got a laugh out of it! ♥