Fanpop Users What was the worst day of your life?

Spotty_Vision21 posted on May 22, 2008 at 03:45AM
Well. Pretty much what the title says.

For me, it was today. May 21st. D:

Long story short, I was betrayed, had my heart shattered, found out I was a gullible idiot, lost what I thought was a good friend, and I honestly don't think I can trust anyone ever again after this.

Fanpop Users 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
its ur worst day soo far
that's life now get over it and move on

my worst day was when my gf told me she didn't really loved me, yeah i know how that feels
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago germany123 said…
I was betrayed, had my heart shattered, found out I was a gullible idiot, lost what I thought was a good friend, and I honestly don't think I can trust anyone ever again after this.

surprisingly similar story here..(only for me it was 3 people at once)- so yeah it sucks!
its been over a year and trust me it gets better and hopefully makes you stronger :D
not sure if this is any help and i dont know any details..but what kept me going was a quote from one of my fave books:
Dont make your life a monument to this incident!
(well thats not the exact quote but something along those lines)
it helped me to remember not to give too much power to people who are not worth it but instead concentrate on my life,goals etc

p.s.maybe you could post this in the advice spot ( not sure if you have) you will definitely get some support and encouragement there :)
over a year ago fitzdude said…
my worst day so far was almost 7 years ago now,, me n my bro went to the hospital late at night cause we got a call saying our mother had taken a turn for the worst (she had been on meds n in the hospital for months previously) anyways we went to see her and i remember watchin through the glass - the doctors and nurses running around the bed attempting all these procedures before stepping back and accepting the inevitable... i can never forget watchin her die. Or the moment i touched her lifeless body
over a year ago fitzdude said…
lol aww thanks meeee your so sweet !
over a year ago llerenaprincipe said…
*cough* nerds *cough*
over a year ago Cinders said…
I don't know what my worst day was.

I know what my scariest day was.

I don't want to get into it here. It still bugs me. I'm still a bit scared, I guess, even though it was two years ago now.

But hugs to all! Especially fitzdude. My best friend had a similar experience with his Dad. That's really... there is no word. I'm sorry.