Fanpop Users I've lost the art of waffling... where did it go??

snoznoodle posted on Mar 24, 2008 at 05:35AM
I'm in my last year of school, it's a public holiday and I'm stuck inside trying to write a 1000 word review only to discover I've lost the art of waffling when I need it the most!!

So I thought I'd put my procrastination to good use for once and ask for tips on how to write a review. Or at least provide me with a few big impressive words that I could use. So if you know any big words, go ahead and tell me! I need my waffling back!!

Fanpop Users 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tessajanuary said…
Well, what are you writing a review about?

And I'm in my last year of school too, only 41 more days left (not that I'm counting or anything ;D), and I've pretty much lost all motivation for school :S It's not good...
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
A show we saw called the Ballad of Roger and Grace. If only I could say "It was good" and that was enough for an A!!

I'm about a third of the way through and I still have motivation but by the end I'm sure I'll have none whatsoever lol.
over a year ago meeee said…
*Takes deep breath*
Super-calla-fragalistic-expealla-docious
*Exhales*
over a year ago dazl said…
Ah, I am the Queen of Waffling! My Sociology essays bear witness to that.

The show implys a certain resonance which intertwines with the theme to foster an engaging and enduring connection with the audience, thus creating an illusion that interplays in relation to the reality of the subject matter.
last edited over a year ago