Emo ... Fad?

iheartadam2 posted on Jan 27, 2008 at 08:05PM
I have officially noticed that the people in my school who had thought it was cool to be gantstas, then preps, now think that it is cool to be emo. So i am now shocked to be judged at 'how emo' i am. i mean WTF.Within the next 7 or 8 months they are gonna think it's cool to be gangstas again.

Emo 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Dark_Silence said…
Yeah, they are those unsensitive people that like to follow trends instead of wearing what suits them. It is quite annoying. It happens at my school and it brings me to my nerves. I'm not emo myself, but it bothers me that they dress like that. They don't even know what emo means.
over a year ago sk8ergirl08 said…
same with my skool
over a year ago fitzdude said…
there scene kids- they are wat is kl,, im a punk and when punk is the inscene am still gonna be a punk,, and when it passes on to a new scene ill still be a punk *and no i dont dress very punk, or have a mohawk* it is unfortunate that people who have always been the same get roped into being a scene,, but when you just avoid wat is kl your just as bad
over a year ago dramallama56 said…
See people in my school are so stuck up they're still being gangstas and preps. Though my school does have real gangstas (they're EXTREMELY scary actually) and real prepulars (they're extremely rich, evil, and stuck up...those ugg wearing bitches...) anyways. Emo will never be a fad that I see. Only people like me and my friends really do emo. Everyone else is a poser. And I'm just emo because of the music and because I like the color black due to my techie upbringing :D Nah...but really. It's lame. (oh and punk is sweeping the men of my school right now. It is SO lame, it isn't even funny.)
over a year ago z07angel said…
that's so true..the so-called being "emo" is now so common..it's so crazy that people change because of fads..they tease me emo but i hate being referred to as emo because of the fad and it gets so stupid and stereotypical..
over a year ago ImNotOkay said…
oh well.....
just dont follow everyone
lol
emos are better than gangstas anyday
over a year ago iluvtheoffice12 said…
ahhaahha i agree!!! way better
last edited over a year ago