Emo Kid

ilovehinder posted on Dec 17, 2007 at 07:49PM
dear diary-
mood:apathetic
my life is spiraling downward. i couldnt get enough money to go to the blood gut romance and suffocate me dry concert, which sucks because they do some of my faborite songs like-stab my heart because i love you, rip apart my soul, and of course, stabbity stabbity rip stab
link

Emo 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fizzlizz said…
the emo song...you tube?lol
over a year ago iheartadam2 said…
my friends and i sing that while skipping down the halls in school. It's funny to watch.
over a year ago fitzdude said…
lol - emo kids need to get a grip,, and work towards gettin a life- everyone has to do it,, emos just piss and moan bout it- self obsessed, selfish fucks!
over a year ago ilovehinder said…
i have nothing against emo kids in general, i have a ferew emo friends, but when they have no problems and their life is going just fine and they start cutting themselves and getting into drama when they are in no place to, that pisses me off. i cant stand it when people do that. if i were emo, id have reason, considering how shitty my life is, but when their life is going just fine and they do that i hate it
over a year ago ImNotOkay said…
emos rawk
they have cool hair
they look good
there nice and...
THEY DONT ALL CUT!
u dont seem to get that most emos are only emo as a trend
they tell people they have so many problems when they basically have a perfect life
they act like they are deep when they dont see past their own clothes and hairstyle
the original formation of the word "emo" wasnt supposed to make people act stupid and wear their hair in front of their face as a a style
not all of them cut but when they do they're just being overly-dramatic
if someone like me who actually has a shitty life were to be emo
i wouldnt be doing it as a stupid trend
if you have your hair in front of your eyes, you're not nesseccarily qualifiable as an emo
over a year ago Snerkie said…
"if someone like me who actually has a shitty life were to be emo
i wouldnt be doing it as a stupid trend"

"u dont seem to get that most emos are only emo as a trend"

...soooo when you say most i'll put it like 98% of emos yet you would be in that 2% of no trend?? maybe you should ASK an emo why they are like that and not just judge them?
um, i do. when i meet an emo person i do, and they always say "well i just like the style" so shut up and quit acting like you know everything snerkie
i know i don't know everything but you're judging all emos by what...5 people you've met that are in the emo lifestyle?? you can't say *most* when you have only talked to a few and then say you'd be in it for not the trend but of course everyone else is.
how would you know how many people ive talked to that are emo?
plus look at this
link
because i'll guess you havn't met all the emos or even half of them in the world...

...right...that proves so much, how did i not realise i was so wrong from an online poll?? shit...it's an online poll...it's people saying they like emo music and only about 46 or so of the 86 people that voted said that...and that's only 86 people out of 270 in that spot + thousands on this site.

Never try and prove something from an online source like that.
never try to prove something simply by saying you think so because you're really starting to get on my nerves
it's not exactly "i think so" it's more...i'm trying to tell you that you can't judge people the way you're trying to. You can't say that most emos are only the way they are because they want to be part of a trend since you don't know this opinion for sure so accusing them all of that isn't correct.
i didnt say ll emos were like that i was saying most of them have are like that