Emo S Or Bunch Of Pre-Teens?

sorryJustMe posted on Jun 14, 2008 at 11:09PM
I am not an emo, but I have all the respect for the people who are- I mean props, to those who wilingly looks like that- and I like your attitude when you go about it the right way!
but honestly, there are way to many of you people, who talks about suicide, cutting, the meaningless point of living and who knows what else!
come on, most of you are'nt even a day over 15! just the type of teens who got picked on in school or something, and instead of dealing with it, rather bleach themselves and go in depression!
that pick that directly ask whether you are suicidal is shocking, but not nearly as shocking as there is over 50 % who answered 'maybe' !!
seriously wake up and smell the melodrama!

Emo 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago VampireGirl said…
i agree. i think most of the "emos" are just people who are trying to get attention. i dont think that most people that say those type of things(suicidal stuff and cutting themselves) are telling the truth. trust me, i truly am depressed, but i dont tell people. i try to get help. but, i think most people do what they do in front of friends and stuff is just for attention
over a year ago popTheQ said…
so true!
honestly I have nothing against emos, but it is kinnda ridiculus!
" I'm dressing like this 'cause I wanna stand out from the crowd.....alongside with all the others!"
they all think they are special, and has found a greater purpose to life than the rest of us idiots who actually eats, clean their faces, goes out in the sun etc, etc,
I hope that one of the emos writes too, because I really think it is an interesting question!
over a year ago latinlover said…
honestly idk i dnt wana stick out soo much i keep my arms coverd so no one really knws i cut its jus hard to explain yes i am 15 but yes i have thought bout suicide but agian i think ur right i havent seen the world yet . i dnt think being emo is riduculous i jus think i am stupid for actually cutting but it is hard to stopif ur emo u knw how it feels and if not u have no clue as wat the hell is going on.. hhmmm now that i think i think i am confusing myself idk butyeah watevr this may be confusing but o well
over a year ago just_josie said…
haha i dont rele consider myself emo but everyone i know calls me the emo kid lol, i listen toi the music, and dress the part i guess. but i don't cut or talk about suicide unless i am joking about it with my friends for callin me emo all the time. emo gets a bad wrap for those kids who do cut and do all the stupid gah i hate my life shit all of the time. i'm eighteen years old and i see all of these preteen kids talking about death and depression and shit. it really annoys me
over a year ago iluvryry said…
WELL MAYBE PEOPLE WOULD RATHER DIE THAN LIVE A MEANINGLESS LIFE! I'M 13 AND DON'T WANT TO LIVE TO BE OLDER!!! THINGS LIKE THIS ARE PRETTY ANNOYING!
over a year ago deathnote said…
I disagre from people that don't know what pain is (true pain)
over a year ago Jasperluver11 said…
I cut but only 1 person knows because they figured it out i mean im not gonna go around telling the world about it... i try not to "dress the part" because my friend did that and everyone calls her a poser...
over a year ago latinlover said…
big smile
now we all knw here at fanpop haha oh and i dnt cut anymore which is a good thing by keepin a promise i havent cheatd realy i mean when i tried i realy cudnt so i think i am well now haha stil a lil unstable but o well i am getin better realy haha
over a year ago Jasperluver11 said…
meh
but u dont know me... unless someone i do know reads this... then im screwed
over a year ago lovedeath26 said…
emo is a way of life and tho's who cut are ok
but its a fathion
over a year ago Mallory101 said…
I so agree...Like I've said somewhere on this spot ,that I'm not 100% Emo but I so agree with you...Nice Forum