Hey, I'm kinda..going to far on the Team Chris spot XDDD
So, I'm posting my favorites here.
"Victory at last! Behold!" *Alejandro holds up a sheep with a Team Chris icon*
So cute <3

EgoMouse 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago EgoMouse said…
heart
"My mother always said the way to a women's heart is a long road. But shortcuts are made of chocolate!" Haha, sorry, Alejandro just said it so cute <3
0_o*rips shirt off* " I'll work on the port bow!" Alejandro
"Eh...with your shirt off?" Duncan
"Questions are for later! Actions are for now! Push like the wind!"
...LOL. Wow, Alejandro XDD
last edited over a year ago
laugh
Alejandro: Owen! You incredibly stupid genius!
Duncan: A compliment and an insult at the same time. Impressive.
Alejandro: Yes. My people call it a complinsult.
...Sorry, needed to put this one too XDD
Heather: Okay, what is your problem?
Alejandro: Surely I do not have to explain it to you, we are in a competition.
Heather: Oh sure, so picking off my teammates while you totally blank me is strategy now!?
Alejandro: Indeed it is, when dealing with jealousy!
Heather: I am not jealous! You arrogant...
Alejandro: Of course, I refer to Courtney! I must make her believe no one else exists for me. If she is focused on us, you can blindside her. Believe me, Heather, the only woman I want to look at is you.
Heather: Uh, that's... you're being so... uh, whatev. (Alejandro puts his hand on her face)
Chris: All losers, please report to the elimination area, all losers!
Alejandro: Now, go vote her off already! (in confessional) Heather is so jealous. This is great! Uh... not because I want her, too... because she'll be that much easier to eliminate.
Got to put a HeathJandro moment, right? :D
Rapa-Phooey! episode:

Cody: (wakes up) Huh? My socks are still on? I'm still in the same position I fell asleep in? (sniffs his shirt) I don't smell like crazy? Oh... (overjoyed) Sierra left me alone the entire night!
Alejandro: She did try and sneak in. Seven times. But I sleep with one eye open for a reason.
Cody: (jumps onto Alejandro and hugs him tightly) Oh, mmm! Thank you! Thank you!
Alejandro: (quickly pulls Cody off him nervously) Please my friend, it was nothing! (Cody smiles at him, then hugs him again) ... Could we get up before somebody sees us?

Confessional:
Alejandro: *yawns* Win African challenge, invite pathetically greatly nerdling to first class, win today's challenge, get nerdling to vote for Heather. Done done, and oh so close I can taste it

Alejandro: *rolling candy filled cart* While you were sleeping, Chris delivered my prize for winning. *Cody drools* Sadly, I do not have much of a sugar tooth.
Cody: Yes?
Alejandro: And as my dear mama always says, I am sweet enough already.
Cody: YES?
Alejandro: Plus I would rather not want to pollute my systems with chemicals and dyes.
Cody: Can I have it?!
Alejandro: Oh! Would you like it?
Cody: *Nods head violently*
Alejandro: Please! Enjoy!
Cody: OH! *Eats the candy, talks with his mouth full* I owe you one man! Oh ho oh! *Alejandro smiles*