Ed Hardy Dress as Beckham Does – Ed Hardy

irisyang posted on Jul 02, 2010 at 07:00AM
Here is a word puzzle: named the famous man. And here are the hints: he is a popular football player; he is the vogue pioneer; he has been entitled “the sexiest man” many times by fashion magazines; he is the prince charming of girls all over the world; he is adored also by male genders from boys to men. I think you’ve known who the guy is. Yes, David Beckham. This name is not just the symbol of a footballer, but also a pronoun of fashion. On the playfield, he is the brightest star; in real life, he is always leading the dressing trend. Want to dress like him? Come on and have a look.

In our impression, Beckham often appears in formal wear in public. That’s because he is under the flash. His suit is kept to one color, which shows a beauty of purity. But in one interview, he said to a reporter: “I like suits, but I also like jeans and T-shirts. I’d love to wear more casually and look smart.”

That’s true. If we look back at when he is still a rookie dresser, we will find that in the earlier days, his shirt is of plaid pattern and his T-shirt is not bright-colored. But today’s fashion leader wears bright sexy T-shirt. In one of the candid snapshot of him, we see a different Beckham who is wearing a shirt, in the center of which is typically the ED Hardy fancy pattern. Matched with a pair of jeans, he looks indeed clear, clean, lively and charming.

Stars love sunglasses, so does our prince Beckham. His pet style is the one with super big spectacles frame. It can cover much of the face. He possibly does not intend to arouse others’ attention. Nevertheless, his radiance can never be hidden behind a pair of glass. If you are careful enough, you will notice the mysterious ED Hardy bracelet on his hands. There is another time when Beckham was seen carrying a grocery bag. Though he was dressing plainly, even wearing the flip-flop, you still can tell him because around the pants was the characteristic ED Hardy belt.

Yes, Beckham is the leader in fashion industry, because he is wearing the leading-edge clothes. It is obvious that David Beckham is one of the fans of ED Hardy, and it is also apparent to see that ED Hardy serves him in turn.

Ed Hardy No replies