Easter Bring back the Easter cap!

BJsRealm posted on Apr 21, 2019 at 11:38PM
As you already know, Fanpop has stopped awarding (new) fans with special Easter cap back in 2013, that's 4 yrs before I joined Fanpop. All of us new users cannot get any special occasion cap, or any holiday cap either, except in Christmas Club. I for one believe that Fanpop shouldn't treat us new users any different, therefore, we all deserve an Easter cap, not just Christmas cap. If you agree with me on that, post a reply to make F4 finally realise they've made a mistake when they abolished the Easter cap, back in 2013, so, they should reinstate the cap once again. This is sort of an online petition. We just want our Easter cap, so bring them all back! Agreed?
As you already know, Fanpop has stopped awarding (new) fans with special Easter cap back in 2013, tha
last edited on Apr 22, 2019 at 02:08PM

Easter 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BJsRealm said…
hmmm
Even if by some miracle I manage to win a medal in this club someday, I would never have an Easter cap in my showcase, right next to my Christmas cap, as it was meant to be. I know I should join Fanpop 10 yrs before, back in 2007, to get me some Easter cap/s, yet I'm not the only one. P.S. Easter is equally important holiday as Christmas, perhaps even more important. There should be no discrimination towards us new users on this network! It's NOT my fault I've joined Fanpop too late for all those special caps. I just wanna expand my personal cap collection, that's all, much like the rest of us who also joined this network too late.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ktichenor said…
hmmm
You're right they should bring back the holiday caps especially Easter! I have no idea why they stopped but they should bring them all back. It doesn't seem fair to give them to older users and not newer ones. It leaves them out. And that's not fair!
smile
^Agreed. Thank you for your reply, my friend. Btw this was the last Easter cap ever, given to Fanpop users back in 2013 for the last time ever.
^Agreed. Thank you for your reply, my friend. Btw this was the last Easter cap ever, given to Fanpop
^You're welcome! Yeah, my last holiday cap ever was 2014 New Years (kind of ironic) but they still advertise that they give holiday caps away which is actually misleading, tbh. If they're not going to bring them back they need to change that.
smile
True. If you ask me, anyone who's contributing to Easter Club in any way should get at least that last one, that Easter 2013 cap, automatically, much like the Christmas 2013 cap is still given away to users who contribute to Christmas Club. Now, I know that the Easter Club could use more fans, yet I seriously doubt it that the fancount is that much important for the lack of caps to be given away to all of us new users.
True. If you ask me, anyone who's contributing to Easter Club in any way should get at least that las
I didn't know they were doing that. But if they're just giving away outdated caps that's not really right either, that's not really putting a lot of thought into it. If they are giving some holiday caps it's only considerate to at least update them, isn't it?
sad
Well, I would settle even with an old cap. Btw that's how I got my Christmas cap in the first place. Too bad there's no more such old Easter caps in stock. Then again, I'm also the only one Directioner here, on Fanpop, without a 1D special cap!! I guess they just gave them all away by now, so there's not a single cap left for Fanpop to give it to me. Isn't it ironic, don't you think? You can get a Christmas 2013 cap even now, 6 yrs later, in 2019, yet all the Easter 2013 caps are somehow miraculously gone. How odd indeed!
Aww, I'm sorry. That is unfair! And how in the world can they disappear? They're digital! That makes no sense!
over a year ago superboy16 said…
big smile
Thank God I already uploaded all of those old Fanpop caps to your club, Mark, a year ago. Now you can have them all, without having to worry about Fanpop not giving any more of such special caps away. They're all yours to keep. Congratulation, you've been rewarded! Hello! Ring a bell? Check your club for my pictures, my friend, in case you don't believe me.
over a year ago superboy16 said…
sunny
You're not the only one on Fanpop who wants some special holiday cap. I joined this site over a year ago, and I only have a Christmas cap to show, also dated back to 2013, so, I support you completely. I don't contribute stuff to this club, but I would really like to get some other special holiday cap, like the one for New Year, or Valentine's Day, or any other special day of the year. We're all in this together, all of us new Fanpop users, you know. Here's some music to cheer you up, my friend, and to show you that you're not alone. Remember, we're all in this together, just like in this HSM song.
last edited over a year ago