Dramione Writing Competition! *Round 2 OPEN*

Anichu90v2 posted on Dec 26, 2010 at 11:01AM
I saw this on the Damon & Elena spot and I loved the idea.
Credits: DaniKatZ

Okay, so I thought that lots of people like fan fiction and articles about Dramione. So I thought that it would be a good idea to make a Writing Competition.

Okay, first of all, I will have a topic of writing for
Draco & Hermione. You can make a story and add it to the articles area. Once you have your article you add the link here and make sure you have a title for it, and please tell me what the title is so I can name it. Then after there are enough contributions I will put them up for a pick and give the links of the articles in the comments for people to read. Don't make the story extremely long, just enough that makes people enjoy the read. After a week I will announce the winner, and the winner will be up on the winners list with a link of thier article.
Also, if anyone has any ideas for upcoming stories/articles, it would be great to hear your ideas.

If you have any questions just ask me. Hope you all have fun writing and good luck! :D

link: Draco & Hermione first meeting (ALL ARTICLES IN BY THE 16TH JANUARY)
*1st place -
*2nd place -

Round 2: First years in Hogwarts (ALL ARTICLES IN BY THE 7TH FEBRUARY)
last edited on Jan 17, 2011 at 09:16AM

Dramione 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CheekyCheese said…
big smile
This is from Hermione's Point of View:

I saw a tall blonde boy striding confidently to the Slytherin table. The Sorting Hat barely touched his head. He looked quite smart but definitely didn't act it, and I couldn't understand why he hung around these idiots. I don't normally go for Slytherins but he was strangely attractive. I was immediately drawn to him and knew it was wrong but I couldn't help myself. I knew he wouldn't like it but I had to try. I found myself leaping on him, not caring if anyone was watching. My heart was racing and everyone was staring but it felt so great. I was kissing this boy, this boy that I didn't even know. And it felt good.
over a year ago Anichu90v2 said…
smile
^^ That's very good! Thanks for participating.
Do you have a title for this? Oh, and can you add it to the articles area?
over a year ago CheekyCheese said…
OK :)
over a year ago Kiana-M-McMahon said…
This is from Draco's point of view:

I saw a girl with bushy brown hair walk to the Gryffindor table after being sorted. She was very attractive. She seemed nice too. I think I was falling for her. I kept trying to remind myself, She's a Gryffindor! But I still couldn't convince myself. She was surely the right one for me. I just couldn't help it. She was so cute and smart!
last edited over a year ago
smile
^^ Do you have a title for this? And can you add it to the articles area?
Oh, and thanks for participating :)
Sure. and No prob!:) Um....Ill call it....In love with a Gryffindor. Crappy title, oh well.
last edited over a year ago
Round 1 closed. You can vote here: link
over a year ago Mel4ever said…
How is this subject related to Dramione?