Dramione Fanfiction!

laureng114 posted on Jul 16, 2009 at 08:31PM
What do you recommend? I just recently joined the Dramione spot and I am really interested in reading some. If you could leave a link or two I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Dramione 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago othobsessed92 said…
link Bitter, angry, and cold after tragedy strikes her, what will it take for Hermione to see that her happiness is right in front of her?

link Hermione has a baby with Draco Malfoy. But when her parents can no longer take care of the baby, they strike a deal with Dumbledore to keep him at Hogwarts. So now Draco gets to meet Hermione's brother. So why doesn't Draco know he fathered a son?

These are just 2 of the many...If you check in the links section of this spot, you will find tons more! I have put a lot there along with a couple others! I hope that was helpful!
over a year ago laureng114 said…
big smile
You were extremely helpful,
I'm going to read them right now.

Thanks!
over a year ago CheekyCheese said…
WOW! That first one is EPIC!!
over a year ago ursonice said…
d 1st 1 iz bloody brilliant.
over a year ago ursonice said…
the 2nd 1 is gud 2
over a year ago aly01 said…
big smile
Lets See...Looks Like I Have Some :D :

link

To Give the Devil His Due - The war is still raging on against Voldemort. Now Hermione has no other choice but to trust her childhood enemy with her life. Is this change or is it the moment Voldemort and his Death Eaters have been waiting for? A chance to put out the Light? (incomplete - The author updates quickly so you wont have to wait for long.)

link from the ashes of seventh year grow the roses of the eighth. Eight students return for their final year at Hogwarts, and Hermione Granger would never have thought Draco Malfoy would or could be one of those roses. DMHG, EWE Dramione Awards winner (Completed)

link gave a cocky grin. "I am going to give you a makeover." "I'm sorry what?" "You heard me Granger, I'm going to give you a makeover that will make every man want you,and make Weasley die of regret. You will be simply irresistible."(Complete)

All Of The Are Rated T. Enjoy! :)