Dr. Allison Cameron Favorite/Memorable Cameron moments.

laughingGrl posted on Mar 01, 2009 at 07:59AM
just name them. you can also put any quote you liked or thought was funny.
try not to put just chameron/hameron moments.

Dr. Allison Cameron 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago laughingGrl said…
i'll start.
I like him better like this. You?
4x03 one of the last scenes. chase, cameron, and house.

one of the moments i like is in s2 in hunting. when she could have gotten HIV, she told the patient off about the drugs and throwing his life away and not to recruit memebers. =]
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cudambercam13 said…
i liked when cameron gave chase her "SEX COULD KILL YOU" speach. it was hallarious! i even found a t shirt with the speach on it!
a tshirt?!!coolio!!

ummm, i like s5 i think, when cameron is w/house nd the new team nd then like she nd foreman r tlking bout the patient. nd then house goes "camester & formster kicking it old school" that was an awesome moment! :D
over a year ago Aivi said…
Lol, the sex speech was EPIC! xD

I love ANYTHING with Cameron in it, but if I need to say, I would choose the scene in "No Reason" when House is showing the patient how the robot works on Cameron's body. I loved it so much!
over a year ago Tarsh said…
heart
omg i so agree with aivi!
the robot scene was so HOT (L)
over a year ago Aivi said…
heart
I think we can also add Cameron's departure speech from "Teamwork". This scene was so moving and true. I loved it so much. <3
That was the only thing that was good about her leaving. XD
^^omg, i totally agree w/you aivi!!! =] =] her scene when she was talking to house. beautiful. and the whole wanting to shake his hand and he wouldnt was just like season 3!

and also in "teamwork" when she was leaving chase, she was crying and so sad...it was sad to see her go...