Doctor Who Doctor no. 12

han-han posted on Oct 18, 2010 at 05:45AM
Who do you want to be the 12th doctor?

Doctor Who 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago scarxtardis said…
I have a few, such as Benedict Cumberbatch and Andrew lee potts. Since I love Matt smith, I would hold a grudge against any actor other than these two.
over a year ago timeandfate said…
Adrew Lee Potts rocks!
over a year ago han-han said…
just google imaged him and he's sexy ;) but I have a very deep obsession with benedict cumberbatch right now (evryone thinks i'm weird cos they don't understand my idea of hotness) I think that either the 12th or 13th should be ginger though
it could be good, han-han,... why not?
and, I've just searched images of Benedict Cumberbatch and he's not ugly...
last edited over a year ago
Lol, we all have the same idea for number 12. We must have linked brains or something XD
xD
I must say that I don't imagine many people as the Doctor (for example, I didn't imagine Christopher Eccleston as 9th but, I saw him and he's pretty good), I imagine Andrew as 12th and I think he would do it cool ;)
And, I've imagined Mathew Horne as 11th but, I prefer Matt Smith (he's pretty cool ;D) so, I can't imagine many "good choices" for 12th...
over a year ago die-hard379 said…
Mathew Horne as 11th? urghhh... :S
It's impossible... He could be a companion (like Rory or Mickey...)
I prefer Andrew Lee Potts, I love him as the Hatter.
over a year ago ellie_bellie135 said…
big smile
Dylan Moran. That'd be the cooliest.
Dylan Moran has hilarious hair XD
I actually only chose andrew because of primeval. I actually have only seen a couple of minutes of alice.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ellie_bellie135 said…
laugh
Why because he has mushrooms growing in it? Ahahaha!
hey! Dylan Moran! ;D
over a year ago musicfanaticXD said…
Dylan Moran would be soooo good as the Doctor!!! Black Books is my second favourite TV show, after the obvious.

And that makes me think how awesome it would be to have a lazy Doctor! I mean, he'd still be amazing and save the world etc etc but he could have like a messy TARDIS, mismatched socks and that sort of thing because he "just doesn't care"
big smile
it would be pretty cool, musicfanatic... I'd love that!
over a year ago paperairplanes said…
Dylan Moran would be cool :) but I've heard that the next Doctor will be Benedict Cumberbatch... (And the next Master, Jason Isaacs)