Doctor Who Donna is back in 2009???

doctorwhonewie posted on Dec 29, 2008 at 07:04PM
I read somewhere that Donna (Catherine Tate) and the man who played her grandfather has signed to come back on the last 2009 special where the doctor regenerates. The plot revives around meeting the doctor and discovering the truth about her past and helping him along the way. Have anyone heard an rumors? With the new head writer, do you think it is a possiblity?

Doctor Who 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
I've seen a few bits and pieces but nothing with as much plot as this would seem. From what I have heard RTD will still be at the helm before Moffet takes over but they do work well together - my only issue with Moffet is his feelings about Rose - so if anyone could pull it off I think these two could. Personally I like this idea very much, personally I was not pleased with the first special and think that it will have a bigger impact on the audience if we have the emotional link of Donna.

Just a heads up, it looks like this double posted so you might want to mail Dave and see if he could pull it or just mark it as a disregard so we don't have two conversations where we only need one.
over a year ago handysparehand said…
What is Stephen Moffet's feelings about Rose? Just curious. Bad? Good?