Doctor Who Quotes from the Whoniverse

labyrinth75 posted on Oct 05, 2012 at 07:32AM
Basic information about this forum is basically that you guys write down a quote from any episode in the Whoniverse whether it be from Classic Who, New Who, SJA or even Torchwood. Then once you've wrote the quote write which episode the quote is from

e.g. Mickey: You're just making this up as you go along
The Doctor: Yep, but I do it brilliantly
-Doctor Who, Series 2, The Age of Steel

Anyway hope you guys enjoy the forum

Doctor Who 118 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 118

over a year ago no1drwhofan said…
labyrinth75, a friend once told me, if you have nothing nice to say, swallow it.

River appearing: Well then soldier, how goes the day?
The Doctor: Where the hell have you been? Every time you've asked I have been there! Where the hell were you today?
River: I couldn't have prevented this.
The Doctor: You could have tried!
River: And so, my love, could you. {to Amy} I know you're not all right. But hold tight, Amy. Because you're going to be.
The Doctor: You think I wanted this? I didn't do this! This, this wasn't me!
River: This was exactly you. All this. All of it. You make them so afraid. When you began all those years ago, sailing off to see the Universe, did you ever think you'd become this? The man who can turn an army around at the mention of his name. "Doctor." The word for healer and wise man throughout the Universe. We get that word from you, you know. But if you carry on the way you are, what might that word come to mean? To the people of the Gamma Forests, the word Doctor means "Mighty Warrior." How far you've come. And now they've taken a child. The child of your best friends. And they're going to turn her into a weapon just to bring you down. And all this, my love, in fear of you.
The Doctor: Who are you?
River: Oh look! Your cot. I haven't seen that in a very long while!
The Doctor: No, you tell me— you tell me who you are.
River: I am telling you. Can't you read?

The Doctor: Hello.
River: Hello.
The Doctor: But that means!
River: I'm afraid it does.
The Doctor: Oo. But you and I, we we we, uh...
River: Yes.
The Doctor: How do I look?
River: Amazing.
The Doctor: I better be.
River: Yes, you'd better be.
The Doctor: Vastra and Jenny, 'til the next time. Rory and Amy, I know where to find your daughter and on my life she will be safe! River, get them all home.
Rory: Doctor!
Amy: No! Where are you going? No.

Amy: Where is he going? What did you tell him?
River: Amy, you have to stay calm.
Amy: Tell me what you told the Doctor.
Rory: No, stop it.
River: It's okay, Rory. She's fine. She's good. It's the TARDIS translation matrix. It takes awhile to kick in with the written word. You have to concentrate.
Amy: I still can't read it.
River: It's because it's Gallifreyan. It doesn't translate. {she hands her the leaf} But this will. It's your daughter's name in the language of the Forest.
Amy: I know my daughter's name.
River: Except they don't have a word for pond. Because the only water in the forest is the river. The Doctor will find your daughter. And he will care for her, whatever it takes. And I know that. It's me. I'm Melody. I'm your daughter.
'Doctor Who', Series 6, 'A Good Man Goes to War'.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago DW_girl said…
big smile
The Doctor: Hm. Tickles.
Father: What's your game?
The Doctor: My... um. Snakes and Ladders. Quite good at squash, reasonably. I'm being facetious, aren't I? There's really no call for it

Doctor Who, Series 2, Fear Her
over a year ago simpleplan said…
Idris: You're like a nine-year-old trying to rebuild a motorbike in his bedroom. And you never read the instructions.
The Doctor: I always read the instructions!
Idris: There's a sign on my front door. You have been walking past it for seven hundred years. What does it say?
The Doctor: That's not instructions.
Idris: There's an instruction at the bottom. What does it say?
The Doctor: "Pull to open."
Idris: Yes, and what do you do?
The Doctor: I push!
Idris: Every single time, seven hundred years. Police box doors open out the way.
The Doctor: I think I have earned the right to open my front doors any way I want.
Idris: Your front doors? Do you have any idea how childish that sounds?
The Doctor: You are not my mother.
Idris: And you are not my child.
The Doctor: You know, since we're talking with mouths, not really an opportunity that comes along very often, I just wanna say, you know, you have never been very reliable.
Idris: And you have?
The Doctor: You didn't always take me where I wanted to go.
Idris: No, but I always took you where you needed to go.

'Doctor Who' Season 6 'The Doctor's Wife'
"Annihilate? No. No violence, do you understand me? Not while I'm around. Not today, not ever. I'm the Doctor, the oncoming storm... and you basically meant beat them in a football match, didn't you?"
Doctor Who, Series 5, The Lodger.
Such a funny episode
laugh
^LOL! :D
The Doctor: Genius. He's a genius. The genius. The most human human there's ever been. Now we're gonna hear him speak. Always he chooses the best words, New beautiful, brilliant words.
Shakespeare: Ah, shut your big fat mouths!
Martha: You should never meet your heroes.

'Doctor Who', Series 3, 'The Shakespeare Code'. :D
[The TARDIS has plunged into darkness.]
The Doctor: Rory, did you drop a thermo-coupling?
Rory: Sh-Sorry!
The Doctor: Oh, how did you do that?! I told you, 'Don't drop them!' I specifically mentioned not dropping!
Amy: I-It was my fault.
The Doctor: Of course it wasn't your fault.
Rory: It kinda-kind of was her fault.
The Doctor: How can it be her fault?!
Amy: Because it was my skirt and my husband and your glass floor.
[Beat as the Doctor looks down to Rory and processes this.]
The Doctor: Oh, Rory!
Rory: Sorry.

'Doctor Who' Red Nose Day 2011 Special: Space
Luke (Rattigan): If only that was possible.
The Doctor: If only that WERE possible- conditional clause.
Luke: I think you'd better come with me!

'Doctor Who', Series 4, 'The Sontaran Strategem'.
The Doctor: Between you and me, in a hundred words, where do you think Van Gogh rates in the history of art?
Curator: Well... um... big question, but, to me Van Gogh is the finest painter of them all. Certainly the most popular, great painter of all time. The most beloved, his command of colour most magnificent. He transformed the pain of his tormented life into ecstatic beauty. Pain is easy to portray, but to use your passion and pain to portray the ecstasy and joy and magnificence of our world, no one had ever done it before. Perhaps no one ever will again. To my mind, that strange, wild man who roamed the fields of Provence was not only the world's greatest artist, but also one of the greatest men who ever lived.

Doctor Who, Series 5, Vincent and The Doctor
The Doctor: Between you and me, in a hundred words, where do you think Van Gogh rates in the history
smile
^Brilliant one, DW_girl! :D I think that really was a quintessential episode. :D

Jenny: So what do you do?
The Doctor: I travel. Through time and space.
Donna: He saves planets, rescues civilizations, defeats terrible creatures. And runs a lot. Seriously, there's an outrageous amount of running involved.

'Doctor Who', Series 4, 'The Doctor's Daughter'. :D
Amy: Afterword by Amelia Williams: Hello, old friend. And here we are. You and me, on the last page. By the time you read these words, Rory and I will be long gone. So know that we lived well and were very happy. And above all else, know that we will love you always. Sometimes I do worry about you though. I think once we're gone you won't be coming back here for awhile. And you might be alone. Which you should never be. Don't be alone, Doctor. And do one more thing for me. There's a little girl waiting in a garden. She's going to wait a long while, so she's going to need a lot of hope. Go to her. Tell her a story. Tell her that if she's patient, the days are coming that she'll never forget. Tell her she'll go to see and fight pirates. She'll fall in love with a man who'll wait two thousand years to keep her safe. Tell her she'll give hope to the greatest painter who ever lived. And save a whale in outer space. Tell her, this is the story of Amelia Pond. And this is how it ends.

'Doctor Who', 'The Angels Take Manhattan', Series 7. :D
Amy: Afterword by Amelia Williams: Hello, old friend. And here we are. You and me, on the last page.
The Doctor: Rory, I'm not trying to be rude... but you died.
Rory: Yeah, I know, I was there.
The Doctor: You died, and then you were erased from time. You didn't just die — you were never born at all. You never existed!
Rory: Erased? What does that mean?
The Doctor: [Gestures] How can you be here?
Rory: Ah, I don't know. It's kind of fuzzy.
The Doctor: Fuzzy?
Rory: Well, I died, and turned into a Roman. It's very distracting.

'Doctor Who' Season 5 'The Pandorica Opens'
smile
The Doctor: I walk in eternity.

'Doctor Who', Series 13, 'The Pyramids of Mars'.
The Doctor: I walk in eternity.

'Doctor Who', Series 13, 'The Pyramids of Mars'.
[The Doctor speaking to the military police inside 10 Downing Street.]
The Doctor: I think you'll find the Prime Minister is an alien in disguise, and— [Glances at military police leader.] That’s never gonna work, is it?
Policeman: [shakes his head] Nope.
The Doctor: Fair enough. [runs]

'Doctor Who' Season 1 'World War Three'
laugh
^LOL! :D I always loved that bit!

Rose: I can't give up.
Jackie: Lock the door, walk away.
Rose: Dad wouldn't give up.
Jackie: Well he's not here, is he? And even if he was, he'd say the same.
Rose: No he wouldn't. He'd tell me to try anything. If I could save the Doctor's life, try anything.
Jackie: Well we're never going to know.
Rose: Well I know. 'Cause I met him. I met Dad.
Jackie: Don't be ridiculous.
Rose: The Doctor took me back in time and I met Dad.
Jackie: Don't say that.
Rose: Remember when Dad died? There was someone with him. A girl, a blonde girl. She held his hand. You saw her from a distance, Mom. You saw her! Think about it. That was me! You saw me!
Jackie: Stop it!
Rose: That's how good the Doctor is!
Jackie: Stop it! Just stop it!

'Doctor Who', Series 1, 'The Parting of the Ways'.
heart
Rory Williams: But I don't understand. Why am I here?
The Doctor: Because you are. The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and... ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles, and... that's a theory. Nine hundred years, never seen one yet, but this would do me.

Doctor Who, Series 5, The Pandorica Opens
Dream Lord: Loves a redhead, our naughty Doctor. Has he told you about Elisabeth the First? Well, she thought she was the first...

'Doctor Who', Series 5, 'Amy's Choice'.
smile
Rory: No! I'm not ready.
Amy: Stay.
Rory: Look after our baby.
(Discintegrates)
Amy: No. Come back. (To the Doctor) Save him. You save everyone. You always do. It's what you do.
The Doctor: Not always. I'm sorry.
Amy: Then what is the point of you? This is the dream. Definitely, this one. Now, if we die here, we wake up, yeah?
The Doctor: (nodding) Unless we just die.
Amy: Either way, this is my only chance of seeing him again. This is the dream.
The Doctor: How do you know?
Amy: Because if this is real life, I don't want it. I don't want it.

'Doctor Who', Series 5, 'Amy's Choice'.
over a year ago killerbunny1296 said…
the doctor : ive been called many things the doctor get off my planet but i dont think thts a real name

reiver: hello sweetie
doctor: i am not saving u again
Mr. Copper: I shall be taking you to Old London town in the country of UK, ruled over by Good King Wenceslas. Now, human beings worship the great god Santa, a creature with fearsome claws and his wife Mary. And every Christmas Eve, the people of UK go to war with the country of Turkey. They then eat the Turkey people for Christmas dinner, like savages.
[Knowing full well that that is not the truth, the Doctor raises his hand.]
The Doctor: 'Scuse me? [Mr. Copper looks at him.] Sorry, sorry, but, um...where did you get all this from?
Mr. Copper: Well, I have a First Class Degree in Earthonomics.

'Doctor Who' Season 4 'Voyage of the Damned'
heart
Wilfred Mott: [stuck in the chamber] I'm sorry. Look, just leave me.
The Doctor: [smiles] Okay, right then, I will.
[bitter]
The Doctor: 'Cause you had to go in there, didn't you? You had to go in there and get stuck, oh yes. 'Cause that's who you are, Wilfred. You were always this, waiting for me, all this time.
Wilfred Mott: No, really, just leave me. I'm an old man, Doctor. I've had my time.
The Doctor: Well, exactly, look at you, not remotely important. But me... I could do so much more.
[raging]
The Doctor: So much more!
[quietly]
The Doctor: But this is what I get. My reward.
[angrily sweeping desk clear]
The Doctor: But it's not fair!
[finally looks at Wilf, to himself]
The Doctor: Ohhh... I've lived too long.
[starts walking towards the chamber]
Wilfred Mott: No. No, no, please, please don't. No, don't, don't, please don't... please!
The Doctor: [gently] Wilfred, it's my honor.
[briskly]
The Doctor: Better be quick... three... two... one.

Doctor Who, Series 4 Specials, The End of Time Part 2
I watched this episode today, and it does go on for a long time but this moment made me tear up all over again.
smile
@DW_girl, >Sniff< :(

The Doctor: So your aunt. Where's she?
Amelia: She's out.
The Doctor: And she left you all alone?
Amelia: I'm not scared.
The Doctor: 'Course you're not! You're not afraid of anything. Box falls out of the sky, man falls out of the box, man eats fish custard. And look you, just sitting there. So you know what I think?
Amelia: What?
The Doctor: Must be a hell of a scary crack in your wall.

Ooooh!!! Tense moment, I say. :D

'Doctor Who', Series 5, 'The Eleventh Hour'. :D
Clara: You live in a box!
The Doctor: That's no more a box than you are a governess.
Clara: Oh, spoken like a man! You're just the same as all the others. Sweet little Clara, works at the Rose and Crown, ideas above her station... [follows the Doctor into the TARDIS] Well, for your information, I'm not sweet on the inside and I'm certainly not... [breaks off]
Clara: ...little.
The Doctor: It's called the TARDIS. It can travel anywhere in time and space. And it's mine.
Clara: But it's... look at it, it's...
The Doctor: Go on, say it. Most people do.
Clara: [runs around TARDIS, then reenters] It's smaller on the outside.
The Doctor: ...Okay, that is a first.

'Doctor Who' Season 7 'The Snowmen (Christmas special 2012)'
laugh
^LOL! :D

The Doctor: I just want you know there are worlds out there safe in the sky because of her. And there are people living in the light and singing songs of Donna Noble a thousand million light years away. They will never forget her. While she can never remember. But for one moment, one shining moment, she was the most important woman in the whole wide universe.

'Doctor Who', Series 4, 'Journey's End'.
Amy: Hey, look at this. I got my spaceship, I got my boys... my work here is done. [struts into the TARDIS, head held high]
Rory: [scoffs] We are not her "boys."
The Doctor: [beat] Yeah, we are.
Rory: Yeah, we are.
'Doctor Who' Season 5, 'The Vampires of Venice'
laugh
^LOL!! :D

Rory: You have to sign these.
Amy: And then we're not married?
Rory: Just like magic. {she hurriedly signs them}
Amy: Can't chat. Working.
Rory: Really? I thought you were just pouting at a camera. {he leaves.)

'Doctor Who', Series 7, 'Asylum of the Daleks'.
Clara: Why are you showing me all this?
The Doctor: You followed me, remember – I didn't invite you.
Clara: You’re nearly a foot taller than I am. You could have reached the ladder without this. You took it – for me. [She throws him the umbrella] Why?
The Doctor: I never know why. I only know who. [He conjures a Tardis key up and places it in her hand]

'Doctor Who' Season 7 'The Snowmen (Christmas special 2012)'
smile
Good one! :D

Mels: When I was little I was going to marry you.
The Doctor: Good idea. Let's get married. You stay alive and I'll marry you. Deal? Deal?
Mels: Shouldn't you ask my parents' permission?
The Doctor: As soon as you're well I'll get them on the phone.
Mels: Might as well do it now. Since they're both right here. {silence} Penny in the air. Penny drops.
Rory: What the hell's going on?
The Doctor: Back back back! Get back!
Mels: Last time I did this, I ended up a toddler... in the middle of New York.
Amy: Okay, Doctor. Explain what is happening, please.
The Doctor: Mels. Short for.
Mels: Melody.
Amy: Yeah, I named my daughter after her.
The Doctor: You named your daughter after your daughter.
Mels: Took me years to find you two. I'm so glad I did. There, you see? It all worked out in the end, didn't it? You got to raise me after all.
Amy: You're Melody.
Rory: But if she's Melody, that means that she's also—
Mels: Oh shut up, Dad. I'm focusing on a dress size. {she regenerates into...}

'Doctor Who', Series 6, 'Let's Kill Hitler'.
Amy: Explain it again.
River: The Doctor we saw on the beach is a future version two hundred years older than the one up there.
Amy: But all that's still gonna happen? He's still gonna die?
River: We're all going to do that, Amy.
Rory: We're all not going to arrange our own wake and invite ourselves. So the Doctor, in the future, knowing he's going to die, recruits his younger self and all of us to... to what, exactly? Avenge him?
River: Uh unh. Avenging's not his style.
Amy: Save him.
Rory: That's not his style either.
Amy: We have to tell him.
River: We've told him all we can. We can't even tell him we've seen his future self. He's interacted with his own past. It could rip a hole in the Universe.
Amy: Except he's done it before!
Rory: And in fairness the Universe did blow up.
Amy: But he'd want to know!
River: Would he? Would anyone?

Doctor Who, Series 6, The Impossible Astraunaut
The Doctor: Name?
General Staal: General Staal of the Tenth Sontaran Battle Fleet. "Staal The Undefeated!"
The Doctor: Oh that's no good. What if you get defeated? "Staal The Not-Quite-So-Undefeated-Any-More-But-Never­-Mi­nd?

Doctor who. Season 4 'The Sontaran Stratagem'
Captain Jack: [when he realizes his Sonic Blaster's stopped working] Damn it! It's the special features, they really drain the battery.
Rose Tyler: The battery?
[both run through the door the Doctor just opened; after she stops]
Rose Tyler: It's so lame.
Captain Jack: I was going to send for another one but *somebody's*
[looking at the Doctor]
Captain Jack: got to blow up the factory.
Rose Tyler: Oh, I know. First day I met him, he blew my job up. That's practically how he communicates.

Doctor Who, Series 1, The Doctor Dances
Amy: So what do we do? Is this what we do now? Chase after them?
The Doctor: This is what I do, yeah, and it's dangerous, so you wait here.
Amy: So I've got to stay safe down here... in the middle of the London Blitz?!
The Doctor: Safest it gets around me.
[He closes the door and the TARDIS disappears, leaving Amy and Churchill.]
Amy: Well, what does he expect us to do now?
Churchill: KBO, of course.
Amy: What?
Churchill: Keep Buggering On.

'Doctor Who' Season 5, 'Victory of the Daleks'
smile
The Doctor leaving a message: Ponds. Me again. Sorry about the gaps in communications. Dropped your Ood back home. Reconnected it to the hive mind. Helmic regulator's still not working. Got hit by an arrow at Hastings Hill. Also, rode a horse through eleventh century Coventry. Also I think I may have accidentally invented pasta. I popped 'round but you were out. Which is fine. Everything's alright, isn't it? With you two? Of course it is. Ponds, always fine. Just worrying unnecessarily. Anyway just call me if you need me. Okay. Toodle pip. {he thinks better of it}
Answering Machine Lady: Message deleted.
Amy: We need you, Raggedy Man. I need you.

'Doctor Who', Series 7, 'Pond Life'. :D
over a year ago jakob6543567 said…
its the doctor but a pony
its the doctor but a pony
^LOL! :D Perhaps now he thinks Ponies 'are cool'? :D

Future Amy: They look ridiculous.
Rory: That's what I told him. Still, anything beats a fez, eh? {they both laugh} What is it?
Future Amy: I think that's the first time I've laughed in thirty-six years.

'Doctor Who', Series 6, 'The Girl Who Waited'.
over a year ago annikannika said…
He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and can see the turn of the universe and... he's wonderful.
no1drwhofan commented…
OMG!!!!!!! Love that one!!!!!!!!! God bless you, Time Latimer!!!! <£ over a year ago
big smile
The Doctor: ...and assembled the quadracycle.
Clara: Assembled the what?
The Doctor: I found a disassembled quadracycle in the garage.
Clara: I don't think you did.
The Doctor: I invented the quadracycle?! Ha!

'Doctor Who', Series 7, 'The Bells of St John'. :D I love the 'Ha!' bit. Reminds me of David Tennant. <3
smile
Jeremy Baines: He never raised his voice. That was the worst thing. The fury of the Time Lord. And then we discovered why. Why this Doctor, who had fought with gods and demons, why he’d run away from us and hidden. He was being kind.
He wrapped my father in unbreakable chains, forged in the heart of a dwarf star. He tricked my mother into the event horizon of a collapsing galaxy to be imprisoned there forever. He still visits my little sister, once a year, every year. I wonder if one day he might forgive her, but there she is. Can you see? He trapped her inside a mirror, every mirror. If ever you look at your reflection and see something move behind you, just for a second, that’s her. That’s always her. As for me, I was suspended in time. And the Doctor put me to work standing over the fields of England, as their protector.
We wanted to live forever, so the Doctor made sure that we did.

'Doctor Who', Series 3, 'The Family of Blood'. :D

over a year ago westside525 said…
"A broken clock keeps better time than you". Tegan to the Fifth Doctor in "The Visitation" Part One
no1drwhofan commented…
Good one! :D over a year ago
laugh
The Doctor: You and me, inside that box now!
Clara: I'm sorry?
The Doctor: Look, just get inside.
Clara: Both of us?
The Doctor: Trust me. You'll understand once we're in there.
Clara: I bet I will.
The Doctor: Look, please—
Clara: What is that box anyway? Why have you got a box?
The Doctor: Clara—
Clara: Is it like a snogging booth?
The Doctor: A what?
Clara: Is that what you do? You bring a booth. There's such a thing as too keen.

'Doctor Who', Series 7, 'The Bells of St John'. :D LOL
westside525 commented…
" Barcelona". The Tenth Doctor. over a year ago
smile
The Doctor: Amy, what are you doing?
Amy: That gravestone, Rory's, there's room for one more name isn't there?
The Doctor: What are you talking about? Back away from the Angel. Come back to the TARDIS, we'll figure something out.
Amy: The Angel, would it send me back to the same time, to him?
The Doctor: I don't know. Nobody knows.
Amy: But it's my best shot, yeah?
The Doctor: No!
River: Doctor, shut up! Yes, yes, it is!
The Doctor: Amy—
Amy: Well then. I just have to blink, right?
The Doctor: No!
Amy: It'll be fine. I know it will. I'll be with him like I should be. Me and Rory together. {calling River over} Melody.
The Doctor: Stop it! Just, just, stop it!

Amy: You look after him. And you be a good girl and you look after him.
The Doctor: You are creating fixed time. I will never be able to see you again.
Amy: I'll be fine. I'll be with him.
The Doctor: Amy. Please. Just come back into the TARDIS, Come along, Pond. Please.
Amy: Raggedy Man, goodbye.

'Doctor Who', Series 7, 'The Angels Take Manhattan'. :D
smile
The Doctor: Okay then. That's what I'll do. I'll tell you a story. Can you hear them? All these people who lived in terror of you and your judgment. All these people whose ancestors devoted themselves, sacrificed themselves to you. Can you hear them singing? Oh you like to think you're a god. But you're not a god. You're just a parasite. Eat now with jealousy and envy and longing for the lives of others. You feed on them. On the memory of love and loss and birth and death and joy and sorrow, so... so come on then. Take mine. Take my memories. But I hope you're got a big a big appetite. Because I've lived a long life. And I've seen a few things. I walked away from the last great Time War. I marked the passing of the Time Lords. I saw the birth of the universe and watched as time ran out, moment by moment, until nothing remained. No time, no space. Just me! I walked in universes where the laws of physics were devised by the mind of a madman! And I watched universes freeze and creation burn! I have seen things you wouldn't believe! I have lost things you will never understand! And I know things, secrets that must never be told, knowledge that must never be spoken! Knowledge that will make parasite gods blaze! So come on then! Take it! Take it all, baby! Have it! You have it all!

'Doctor Who', Series 7, 'The Rings of Akhaten'. :D
Despite my not liking Eleven, I must articulate how immaculate the emotion evoked into this scene, was. Bravo, I say! :D
The Doctor: Clara, in your book there was a leaf. Why?
Clara: That wasn't a leaf. That was page one.

'Doctor Who, Season 7, The Bells of Saint John
no1drwhofan commented…
Oooooh, enigmatic. :D Xx over a year ago
laugh
Rose Tyler: You pulled his arm off!
The Doctor: Yep. Plastic.
Rose: Very clever. Nice trick. Who are they then, students? Is this a student thing or what?
The Doctor: Why would they be students?
Rose: I don't know.
The Doctor: Well you said it Why students?
Rose: 'Cause... to get that many people dressed up and being silly, they gotta be students.
The Doctor: That makes sense. Well done.
Rose: Thanks.
The Doctor: They're not students.
Rose: Whoever they are, when Wilson finds them he's gonna call the police.
The Doctor: Who's Wilson?
Rose: Chief electrician.
The Doctor: Wilson's dead.

'Doctor Who', Series 1, 'Rose'. :D
smile
The Doctor: No! 'Cause this is what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna rescue her. I'm gonna save Rose Tyler from the middle of the Dalek fleet, and then I'm gonna save the Earth. And then—just to finish off—I'm gonna wipe every last stinking Dalek out of the sky!
Dalek: But you have no weapons, no defenses, no plan.
The Doctor: Yeah! And doesn't that scare you to death. Rose?
Rose: Yes Doctor?
The Doctor: I'm coming to get you.

'Doctor Who', Series 1, 'Bad Wolf'.
Idris: Do you ever wonder why I chose you all those years ago?
The Doctor: I chose you. You were unlocked.
Idris: Of course I was. I wanted to see the Universe so I stole a Time Lord and I ran away. And you were the only one mad enough.

'Doctor Who', Season 6, 'The Doctor's Wife'
The Doctor: Okay. This is bad. At the moment I don't know how bad, but certainly we're three buses, a long walk, eight quid and a taxi from good.

'Doctor Who', Season 6, 'The God Complex'
no1drwhofan commented…
LOL! :D over a year ago
smile
The Doctor: Right then! Off we go. The open road. There is a burst of star fire right now off the coast of Meta Sigma Folio. Oh, the sky is like oil on water. Fancy a look? Or back in time.We could, I don't know. Charles the Second? Henry the Eighth? I know! What about Agatha Christie? I'd love to meet Agatha Christie. Bet she's brilliant. {Martha stays silent} Okay.
Martha: I just can't.
The Doctor: Yeah.
Martha: Spent all these years training to be a doctor, now I've got people to look after. They saw half the planet slaughtered and they're devastated. I can't leave them.
The Doctor: Of course not. Thank you. {they hug} Martha Jones, you saved the world.
Martha: Yes I did. I spent a lot of time with you thinking I was second best, but you know what? I am good. You gonna be alright?
The Doctor: Always, yeah.
Martha: Right then. Bye. {she leaves for a moment} Because the thing is, it's like my friend Vicky. She lived with this bloke—student housing, five of them all packed in. And this bloke was called Sean. And she loved him. She did. She completely adored him. Spent all day long talking about him—
The Doctor: Is this going anywhere?
Martha: Yes. 'Cause he never looked at her twice. I mean he liked her. That was it. And she wasted years pining after him. Years of her life. 'Cause while he was around she never looked at anyone else. And I told her, I always said to her, time and time again, I said, "Get out." So this is me, getting out. {she tosses him her phone} Keep that. 'Cause I'm not having you disappear. If that rings— when that rings, you better come running. You got it?
The Doctor: Got it.
Martha: I'll see you again, Mister.

'Doctor Who', Series 3, 'The Last of the Time Lords'.
The Doctor: Four days. Nothing. Nothing! Not a single change in any cube anywhere in the world. Four days and I am still in your lounge!
Amy: You were the one who wanted to observe them.
The Doctor: Well I thought they'd do something, didn't I? Not just sit there while everyone eats endless cereal!
Rory: You said we had to be patient.
The Doctor: Yes. You. You! Not me! I hate being patient! Patience is for wimps.

Doctor Who, season 7, 'The Power of Three'
“It’s the oldest story in the universe, this one or any other. Boy and girl fall in love, get separated by events, all politics, accidents in time. She’s thrown out of the hex, or he’s thrown into it. Since then they’ve been yearning for each other across time and space, across dimensions.”
'Doctor Who', Season 7, 'Hide'
over a year ago CassandraMariee said…
Love this one, hahahahhaha
Love this one, hahahahhaha
no1drwhofan commented…
LOL! :D over a year ago
simpleplan commented…
Got to love Rory XD over a year ago