Doctor Who Journey's End.

torchwood posted on Jul 05, 2008 at 06:39PM
what do you think

Doctor Who 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago thecon said…
Sweet Jesus! That was such a spectacular end to the series...!!

I love how everything got tied up... Rose getting her Doctor, Mickey back where he belongs, The Doctor alone again.... and just as I'd suspected, he doesn't think very much of himself now after being faced with Davros' observations.

This is a brilliant end to regular RTD who, can't wait for the specials now. Bring. It. On.
over a year ago Michellebob said…
I was freaking before i saw it. I didnt want him to regenerate. I didnt think they would but ...
I was sssoooo relieved!
Spent most of the time like this :O
I love how he tied it all up like thecon said! :)
over a year ago loulouppg said…
To quote the doctor 'brilliant.'
the best end ever. what an twist. I was waiting to see who died. I couldn't figure it out. Glad they tied up the the loose ends.
over a year ago Michellebob said…
Actually i loved the bits when Donna was speaking like the doctor. She was so good with all his little habits! :)
Made it sadder in the end though! :(
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago dargx001 said…
I cried the whole time. It was a bitter-sweet ending for me. I am glad that everything was tied up, and I know that somethings just couldn't have been. Still if they would have I would have been all the happier. I'm still not sure which I cried the most at though, The doctor about to regenerate, or the TARDIS about to be destroyed. Overall one of the best ending I have seen. I can't wait for christmas. It seems so far away.
over a year ago miniteek said…
Although theres one thing that bothers me, dalek caan said that one of the companions die but in the end no one did. so was he just lying?, or do you count rose since she is in a parralel world?
over a year ago DalekSec said…
The Doctor Donna died.
over a year ago matt1993 said…
y can't the doctor have all his friends with him like donna rose and martha y do they all have 2 leave him
over a year ago hekissedmyhand said…
Meh. it was really really good... but i hated seeing the doctor all alone. it left me with too many questions and . . . and. . . it was so terrible having him have to see rose kiss other doctor...

But it was a nice ending! Sad for Donna - who was indeed brilliant!

But...I want to see if they can work Rose back again...that would be wonderfull! :D i am too much of a Rose fan.